loosing the will to live!!!!

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
Where do I start! !

On 21st December I decided to have the coil removed and try for number 3. I had a big bleed after the removal then 4 days later started AF on 31st December.

Before my children I was on the pill and when I came off it I had 28 day cycles. After both my girls I went bsvk to 28, 31 at the most.

I'm now on CD31 and no sign of AF and BFN!!

For over a week now I keep getting painful shooting pains in my boobs, and about 2 weeks ago I had a lot of EWCM.

You would think I would know all the signs with already having children.

I did use OPK'S for 4 days but didn't get a positive.

I have no sign whatsoever of getting AF. Anybody else in my shoes after having the coil removed? X

I think you should be a little more thoughtful before joking about suicide on your thread title. If you are seriously suicidal, I recommend you go to the ER.

It can take time for your body to regulate after coming off any type of birth control. I have been off birth control for 8.5 months and have yet to ovulate. I am working with an OBGYN right now.

I know it is frustrating, but sit tight. If you do not get your period by CD 60 call your doc.

2ducks, I appreciate this can be a sensitive subject for people but I'm sure Mummy of Ange didn't intend any harm. It's a well known phrase for being frustrated, I doubt anyone who was seriously suicidal would phrase their issues in that way. The OP is having a stressful time already so I don't think it's helpful to be so forceful about something that she probably had no idea could be an issue. Let's be supportive!

OP, I understand your frustration. I'm in my first cycle after a mc and nothing is going according to schedule at all. It does sound like you ovulated about two weeks ago but maybe your body was just trying to and didn't quite get there. Or maybe you actually fell pregnant but aren't getting bfps yet due to late implantation. As hard as it is, I'd wait a few days and if AF doesn't show, test again then. I agree with going to see your doctor if nothing happens for a long time, but I doubt they'd do anything just yet. Hope you get answers soon!

I think you should be a little more thoughtful before joking about suicide on your thread title. If you are seriously suicidal, I recommend you go to the ER.

It can take time for your body to regulate after coming off any type of birth control. I have been off birth control for 8.5 months and have yet to ovulate. I am working with an OBGYN right now.

I know it is frustrating, but sit tight. If you do not get your period by CD 60 call your doc.

Lighten up!!!

This site has been very helpful to me after the loss of my twins at 24 weeks and the birth of my two girls.

It's people like you that ruin it for everybody else. It was a light hearted title which was not offensive in anyway.

Feeling suicidal over not getting my AF is not what im about. If you are not going to say anything nice, please don't comment

Perhaps you ovulated a bit later than you thought?

Ignore the harsh comment by a pp. I too have always found this site mainly supportive. Very sorry to hear about your twins

Ignore the miserable PP! I use this phrase all the time, I can't see why it would cause anyone offence.

I had the exact same situation when TTC my son - every month my cycles would get a few days longer, the cycle I conceived my son I didnt ovulate until CD21! It was so frustrating because every month I would get excited that AF was late only to get bfns. I finally started temping after 6 months and realised how late I was ovulating - and we got pregnant that cycle. Would definitely recommend temping if you don't already so you can check when you ovulate and then you will know when AF is actually due

Glad to hear this rose. Ovulated day 23 this month! Ridiculous!!

It is so frustrating isn't it! As if the wait isn't long enough anyway.. Luckily since I came off my implant in September I have been Oing around CD18 which isn't so bad but looks like it was CD19 this month so maybe theyre lengthening again. Oh why can't I have 28 day cycles :(

give you body some time to get on a natural schedule

Lighten up!!!

This site has been very helpful to me after the loss of my twins at 24 weeks and the birth of my two girls.

It's people like you that ruin it for everybody else. It was a light hearted title which was not offensive in anyway.

Feeling suicidal over not getting my AF is not what im about. If you are not going to say anything nice, please don't comment

"Its people like me who ruin it for everyone else" Seriously?????? I thought I gave you a thoughtful response. I was not rude nor disrespectful in my language. Perhaps I should have left my suicide comment to myself but my life has been touched by suicide and I felt sensitive when the post caught my eye.

perhaps it's a culture/language thing. if someone in the US said they're losing the will to live, there's a very small chance they're joking but if they had said for example "i hate my life!" or "my life sucks!" I would think they might just be exasperated. So anyways just wanted to pop in and say I also thought I needed to do some suicide intervention but glad I don't :p

perhaps it's a culture/language thing. if someone in the US said they're losing the will to live, there's a very small chance they're joking but if they had said for example "i hate my life!" or "my life sucks!" I would think they might just be exasperated. So anyways just wanted to pop in and say I also thought I needed to do some suicide intervention but glad I don't :p

I was thinking the same thing. I don't think that 2Ducks was too awful about it. I've seen some rude and snarky things on here (less so than in some places, but they're here all the same) and I didn't think she was way out of line. I was trying to figure out how to word it... It was really the phrasing of the title. That's not a phrase that a lot of people I know use lightly. In any case, you summed it up exactly, psychochick!

The rest of 2duck's response was thoughtful, IMO, and applied very well to the actual question in the post. I don't have much else to add on that front. I only came here for the reason that psychochick did. lol. Glad everything's cool! I bet your cycles will return to normal pretty soon. I would just take a pregnancy test or two to make sure you didn't get lucky on the first shot. :flower:

I have to say the phrasing also caught my eye, so thought I'd stop by to make sure it wasn't serious. I've definitely heard people use that phrase colloquially a lot, in fact come to think of it I say it a lot myself (and I'm from the UK) but I never hear North Americans say it. And now that I think about it even more, I think people have looked a little concerned when I've said it here! But perhaps I've acclimatized so much that it nonetheless sticks out a little bit, hence noticing the title.

Anyway, as others have said, it sounds like it's best to give your body time to adjust and expect some odd things, but do go to the doc if AF gets further and further delayed with no BFP. Isn't it funny how are bodies can be so unpredictable? I wonder what on earth is going on inside sometimes.

I also am one who read this thread because of the title. Knowing how difficult ttc can sometimes be I took it seriously. I wanted to help in any way I could. Having lost a loved one to suicide they are not words I can ever not take seriously. I understand they are said sometimes as an expression, but to those whose lives have been effected by it.. It's not an easy expression to hear in a "light hearted" manner because that is simply not the weight it carries. To those who have not suffered this loss it may not be easy to understand and I understand that. I too used to say similar things as an expression. I hope no one ever has to experience what I have to know better.

i agree with a lot of you ladies. i was stepping in too thinking oh my i hope everythings ok and that i can offer words of encouragement but am relieved it was nothing serious. i understand op may not have meant anything by the title but you gotta admit it was pretty dramatic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->