Lose 10 Pounds in January Challenge!

no change this week, but hardly surprising as i've had a tough week with work. hoping to be at least a pound lighter for next week.
(and i'll be on my period soon which means im possibly a little bloated too- have to drink a bit more water i think!).

I will be adding all the losses to the front page today:)

Whats this weeks challenge? Lol

This week is going to be a toughie.
7000 jumping jacks= 1 lb.
Try to get in 7000 jumping jacks for an extra lb lost!

The front page is updated :).

Would you guys be up for a February Challenge as well?

Just going ask whats plan for feb i want to join, my god 7000 jumping jacks im fit but i dont think my knees could take that(previous issues)

Just going ask whats plan for feb i want to join, my god 7000 jumping jacks im fit but i dont think my knees could take that(previous issues)

I was thinking just another 10 lb weight loss. And weekly challenges as well.

Not think be better to lower that after first month.
People drive on hitting goals; i know for fact i wouldnt get 10lb loss in a month but 5lb is very realistic :)

Yeah &mummytoamber, i agree, 10lbs would be too much x

I agree with changing to 5lb. 10 lb a month for a sustained period really isn't healthy for weight loss.

1000 jumping jacks a day...I think I would have to do jumping jacks for about 20 minutes straight every day to get that!

So I've gained 3lbs which is depressing :(
I did go out to eat yesterday I did nt eat well also I think my period may be coming so, I'm gona try and drink loads of water.
And do the 7000 jumping jack challenge

Amazing lossed out there ladies!!! :thumbup:

Sorry this is a bit late! Didn't weigh in last week cos I had the period from hell and was the size of a small continent!!! Weighed yesterday morning (before breakfast, after a huge wee, no clothes on.....) and I'm 9st 2 1/2lbs, so that's 3 1/2 lbs so far. Pretty pleased with that!

Keep up the good work ladies!

xx

PS have discovered Glorious Skinny soups - v tasty and low cal!

I'm game to see how close to 7k jumping jacks I can get

ok, if my knees are up for it, ill give the jumping jacks a go.
why not!!

Well I am still 9st 3lb. If I lose or gain I always end up back at this weight and have been stuck here for months so I am doing 2 weeks celebrity slim to kick start the weight loss.

I keep considering one of the very low calorie diets(VLCD) to give myself a little headstart on the diet...also I am just so tired of cooking as I'm by myself so that would solve that problem ;-)
I've been looking at Exante and Celebrity Slim as you can buy both of them without having to pay a membership fee or getting the ok from your GP first.

they have celebrity slim on offer at amazon now, its £7.99 for 1 weeks supply so I ordered enough for 2 weeks and see how I get on. Not really feeling motivated though, I have a stinking cold and I just want comfort food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->