Lose 10 Pounds in January Challenge!

I know one cupcake wont hurt but its the bowl of let over butter icing that hurts. I've been fairly active this week so fingers crossed!

Hehe im.the same.
Keep slapping your hand when you go for it lol!

So I tried a pair of pants on at work today and was severely depressed that they didn't fit. Then I come to find out that the pants I borrowed from my mom are 3 sizes bigger than I thought :/. So I am way bigger than I thought I was. Damn my being short :(.

I'm starting Bob Harper's exercise program tomorrow!

So I tried a pair of pants on at work today and was severely depressed that they didn't fit. Then I come to find out that the pants I borrowed from my mom are 3 sizes bigger than I thought :/. So I am way bigger than I thought I was. Damn my being short :(.

Hope it goes well for u x

How tall are u? I'm only 4'11

Weigh in tom! Eek! Hope i do better than last week! X

How tall are u? I'm only 4'11

I'm 4'10.

I just made some kool aid with splenda, so I am hoping that it will help me with the no soda.(this is only for a couple days :). )

Week 2 weigh in...

Its my birthday weekend and DH took me away for a night. So I weighed myself on Friday and lost 4.2lb but with what I ate over weekend really affects it!

Weighed myself this morning lost 3lb so current weight is 188.2lb. Total loss is 7lb.

Rubbish week for me :( Mollie and I have both been really ill so not had the time or energy to exercise. Also TOTM :cry:

However I weighted 13.5 this morning so a total loss of 6lbs so I guess thats better than nothing :)

Lost 0.4 :flower:

I have lost 4lbs this week
Total loss: 5lb
Current weight: 10st 6lbs (146lb)

Hey :) I'm kinda starting late but I guess better late than never!

I'm 19, ntnp #1 and looking to lose 7-10lbs.

I weigh 127 at them minute, I put on too much over christmas.

Good luck ladies and thanks for the support!

Well I am still 9st 3lb. If I lose or gain I always end up back at this weight and have been stuck here for months so I am doing 2 weeks celebrity slim to kick start the weight loss.

I weigh 173.2 this week, so a measly loss of 0.8lbs. But I guess I did lose 7 last week so it evens out :)

Yeah @ rainbow.. I think my relatively big loss this week is partly cos i only lost a 1lb last week!

Welcome to the group Doodah! Xx

I am still 146 but to be fair I was kinda expecting to have put on weight!
I was doing great with the challenge and then caved on Friday and had junk :dohh:
I've had pizza and mcdonalds and lots of alcohol the past few days and I'm super bloated so I'm happy with staying the same :)

Well I am still 9st 3lb. If I lose or gain I always end up back at this weight and have been stuck here for months so I am doing 2 weeks celebrity slim to kick start the weight loss.

I keep considering one of the very low calorie diets(VLCD) to give myself a little headstart on the diet...also I am just so tired of cooking as I'm by myself so that would solve that problem ;-)
I've been looking at Exante and Celebrity Slim as you can buy both of them without having to pay a membership fee or getting the ok from your GP first.

Well done ladies!!!

I am really not hopefull for a loss this week, stuffed my face last night and drank wine!! Was lovely, so I am back at it and at least hope to STS on Tuesday!!!

WTG on all the losses! I will be updating the front page tomorrow :). No loss for me yet, but I am very hopeful for next week!

I still have a killer headache from the lack of soda :/.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->