Lose 5 pounds in February challenge!

Didnt think could get easier than mfp.

Think its very quick & straight forward.

Hi, can I join? I'm not sure how much I lost in January alone but I've lost 15.2 lb so far since Dec 7th! I weigh myself on Wednesday, sometimes every other Wed. This morning I weighed in at 164.7. I have been limiting calories and walking on the treadmill. I use fitness pal! I have the 30 day shread but I haven't begun using it yet. My first goal is 140lb and once I reach that I will probably aim for another 20. I'm losing weight while I'm waiting to get pregnant and I willl continue to try and lose once I have the baby (if I ever do!)Thanks girls!

I have the Thirty Day Shred too. I planned on starting it today, but I felt a little dizzy and off and didn't even last 10 minutes on the treadmill before feeling like I might get sick if I didn't get off and eat something. I plan on starting it tomorrow though!

I want to get the tv set up in the basement before I start the 30ds because I don't really want to jump around in the living room. It's a very active video! I'm gonna send dh down there to set it up this week. Now that I know I'm not pg I'll start it soon, prob won't do it everyday though.

mfp=myfitnesspal.com free online calorie & exercise site. I like it because its free, pretty simple and has most of the foods I eat. It has the option to build recipes to keep on file and remember meals.

I want to get the tv set up in the basement before I start the 30ds because I don't really want to jump around in the living room. It's a very active video! I'm gonna send dh down there to set it up this week. Now that I know I'm not pg I'll start it soon, prob won't do it everyday though.

Be really careful doing this workout on a concrete floor. It's hard on your joints anyway and doing it on a surface with no give makes it even worse.

Thanks kdea but my basement is finished and I plan on wearing my good sneakers cause the floor can be a bit hard . I just don't wanna bounce around in the living room haha. I already watched the video so I knew what to expect.

I've heard so much great stuff about 30day shred, I'm tempted to get it. Anyone that already has it do you need a lot of room to do it?

I add all my food mfp.

no dont need alot of room.for 30ds.

Ive just got ripped in 30 to try.
Just shame got put some decent music on for me what helps alot.

I've not done 30DS for ages. I do running on treadmill and Zumba mainly. I only use mpf for tracking my weight. Following the low GI diet for food

Hello I lost 6lbs in January, My current weight is 145lbs and would like to be 135lbs :thumbup:

How is everyone so far? What are you eating today? Are you working out?

I did some wii fit and 1/2 hr on the treadmill on wednesday and another 1/2 hr on the treadmill yesterday. Today I'm taking a day off of exercise and gonna do at least another half hr before the week is over. Been counting my calories on mfp keeping it under 1320 (usually around 1000 or 1200). My user name there is ImSoOTired...befriend me if you'd like!

My sw: 153
Cw: 149
Gw: 126

I lost 4 pound this week :) very happy with that! But I want to fit back into my size 8 clothes for my holiday...I have 16 weeks, so if I lose 2 pound each week I will be happy :)

im 11st 2lb today i would like to join i now im a little late i've been going in kg at new year i started dieting at new year and then i was 75kg i am now 70kg so have lost 5kg just hope i keep doing this well.

not sure I'm going to make my target this month...I have been so bad today(and yesterday reall), pizza for lunch, chocolate at the cinema and crisps tonight. Sigh, tomorrow is another day, right?

Yes, tomorrow is another day! You are not alone. I have been so good. Until today. I ate an entire bags of chips (!). I haven't done that in I don't know how long. But the sick-to-my-stomach-feeling is def incentive to NEVER do that again. (shaking head) I can't believe I did that. Now I have to skip dinner so I don't go too far over my calories for the day. I have been keeping my calories at 1400-1600, because 1300 was too low. I do a lot of manual labor for my job. I might be able to drop it to 1300 if I start really changing my diet and eating many small meals a day, but for now I have to eat in the car while driving to my work sites, so...sigh. Start over tomorrow.

I've lost 1lb this week, which is good as I've struggled for two weeks.

But I think the problem is I am a bit lax on Friday and Saturday on eating!.. mid week I know i actually lost more.

How do you stop yourselves from eating through tiredness?

Current weight 187 lbs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->