Lose 5 pounds in February challenge!

I was going to try my tight size 10s this morning but i couldn't find them :-(

Weigh in tomorrow whoop. Fingers crossed :D

Imsotired - great work well done.

I managed 1600 cal burn. im.after that again today :)

Thats a massive calorie burn, well done!

This week i have lost 1.4lbs, didn't do as well as i had hoped but i'm still happy with it :)

Pinkemily - fabulous loss well done!

I managed 1400 today. looking forward to resting on sunday lol

Weigh in day.. now 185.4. So lost in total 2.6lb.

Not bad considering I actually put on a lb by Wednesday and seemed to have lost that too.

MPF says I've lost 10lb since beginning of Jan but it rounds up ;)

Iv lost 0.5lb but going reweigh tomorrow, likely my muscles are retaining water off all.recent exercise

Well done both of you!

Ive had a weekend off, Carvery on Friday and i didn't bother tracking my calories yesterday. Also didn't do any exercise. Today though i am back tracking calories, took the dogs for a nice muddy walk this morning, 30ds this evening. Feels good to have done some exercise.

I took some pictures at the start of my 30ds and today, im starting to see some improvement on my belly area :D Still got my flabby bit over my c-section scar but its all starting to look flatter woohoo

Weighed in this morning and am down 2.2lbs. I see some of you are also using MFP. Just discovered this last week and I find it to be soooo helpful! :thumbup:

Well done MummyToAmberx! I wont be losing much this week, LO has a cold and isnt sleeping, so no exercise for me, and im knackered too!

Lost another 2 lbs. That makes 4 for february so far!

Well done ImSoTired!

I weighed in this morning with a 1.2 loss so im now 137.2. just 0.2lb to go and ive reached my 5lb loss for this month! Ive never lost so much weight before in a month! I love this thread and couldn't have done it without you ladies and mfp :hugs:

Pinkemily - fabulous work.

Not havinv good week. good/bad/good/bad for me lol.

I finished my cerazette about 2 week ago had killer cramping since monday now got some kinda tummy bug.
Feel.10lb bigger lol

I didnt think i was having a good week either so you may be surprised! Hope you feel better soon. Me and Olly still have colds, Ollys sleeping has improved thank goodness.

Is it ok if I join? I started Weight Watchers a week ago and have already lost 5lbs. I started at 215 and am now at 210!

Hi ladies. I've lost another 1lb.. bit annoyed with myself, I get tired at end of week and diet goes wonkey!

Well I've lost since Jan 11lbs and from Feb 3.6lbs. Current weight 184.4.

Fantastic loses PinkEmily and ImSoTired! Both put me to shame!

:hi: pandaclub & Blzgak. I am hoping this runs next month too. Well done on the loss Blzgak, what a great way to start WW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->