Lose 5 pounds in February challenge!

Weighed myself this am, even though Sunday is weigh-in day. Lost a pound. Hopefully it stays that way between now and Sunday. Don't you hate it when the numbers jump back up for whatever stupid reason? I do!

I got JM on kinect i dont like it.

Im trying insanity its mental lol

I got JM on kinect i dont like it.

Im trying insanity its mental lol

Ive only done 10 mins on it so far, will have a proper go tonight. The controls are so annoying on it though, took me ages to add my weight, height etc. Plus my livingroom is slightly too small, nearly put my leg backwards through the wall :haha:

Yeah partly reason i dont like its very bad to navigate it just started pee me off then wouldnt pick up what were doing even though was same.
No issues with other games.

Weigh in day. Now 185.8 so MFP says I've lost another 1lb.

Best of luck to all you lovely ladies but I won't be taking part any more in weightloss threads for a while :)

Congrats to you Dizzy!! :flower:

Weighed in yesterday and am down 4.4lbs. Week one was good to me. On to week two of my diet. Need to lose this baby weight :)

Was supposed to weigh in tomorrow but did it a day early! Lost another 1.1 lbs and I'm down to 162.7! So excited! Gonna keep working! I'm now considered overweight and not obese. hahahaha

Uh oh... I've had two really bad days. DH birthday yesterday and went out for a meal. Then family over today and didn't eat as I should have. I doubt I will be losing this week :( I desperately want to get to a stone soon.

My weigh in isn't until Friday but i have already lost a pound, would love to make it 2lbs again.

:( Natalie, we all have those days! Just pick it up again tomorrow, you never know you may be surprised at your weigh in.

I tried level 2 on 30 day shred the other day... never again!!! I can't do it. Back to level 1 it is :haha: OH keeps calling me a chicken haha

I ran 30mins on treadmil and going back tomorrow.

I love level 2 of 30DS, much better than level 1. I should do it too, even if doing thr.strength and ab work.

I may try it again tonight. Last time i just stood there with my mouth open thinking that i couldn't do it

Ive managed to put nearly a pound back on in a day! I didn't even go over my daily calories. I'm thinking a long walk may be needed later, it doesn't help that a friend has just sent me a box of white chocolate Oreos in the post :(

morning.. just.

im.after 1200 cal burn today.

ive lost bit weight regained off my stress week.

i cant see 5lb happening this month.

I got a new treadmill! Yay! Maybe it will help me work out more If I have a nice new treadmill!

PS I just tried on pants that haven't fit me in 2 or 3 years and they buttoned! They weren't the most comfy but I could button them and sit in them and everything! A few more weeks and I will be wearing them regularly! Ahh can't wait! This weight loss is helping me keep my mind off of ttc a bit as well and helping me to relax! I'm so happy I did it and I'm gonna keep doing it!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->