Lose 5 pounds in February challenge!

Ive had bad week due stress.
So im not WI tomorrow.

Me too really bad week, weight in on Wednesday so going to try really hard to loss some :(

4.4 pounds done, 0.6 to go :happydance:

Well done great loss!

I've lost 1lb this week, which is good as I've struggled for two weeks.

But I think the problem is I am a bit lax on Friday and Saturday on eating!.. mid week I know i actually lost more.

How do you stop yourselves from eating through tiredness?

Current weight 187 lbs

I have the same issue, I try and eat a bit later and then ocuppy my hands, go for bath anything really lol

I've not lost anything since Wed. Not too surprised haha :) I've eaten kinda crap this week!

I have the luxury of being allowed to eat crap. As long as it's low on sugar and saturated fat, I must eat all the time to keep my metabolism working. So the more I stuff my face, I lose weight :D
I can even eat 1 to 2 Snickers every day as long as I get my 100 grams or more of protein...

I'm taking a day off of my diet today. I didn't eat much yesterday but I did drink quite a bit:dohh:. I kept it under my calorie intake though. So today I'm gonna tgake a break and get back to the grind tomorrow. Hopefully I still lose this week.

I've lost 1lb this week, which is good as I've struggled for two weeks.

But I think the problem is I am a bit lax on Friday and Saturday on eating!.. mid week I know i actually lost more.

How do you stop yourselves from eating through tiredness?

Current weight 187 lbs

Thats the problem! I crave breads, sugar, whatever whenever I'm over tired.

Well, pleasantly surprised that despite eating nearly 2000 calories 2 days in a row this week, I lost 2 pounds! Down to 170. That's 4 pounds for Feb, 2 more to reach pre-holiday weight. :happydance:

I'm taking a day off of my diet today. I didn't eat much yesterday but I did drink quite a bit:dohh:. I kept it under my calorie intake though. So today I'm gonna tgake a break and get back to the grind tomorrow. Hopefully I still lose this week.

Enjoy your break. I read that it is important to take breaks and to have splurges once in a while in order to keep the momentum of dieting up, otherwise fatigue and frustration kick in.

Ive had a pretty bad week with reggae reggae crisps (to share!) and lidl choc- wish I hadn't tried these now! they're lovely for the price! But, today is another day.

and feeling very tired, so very little exercise this week gone.

Motivation required.

I have the luxury of being allowed to eat crap. As long as it's low on sugar and saturated fat, I must eat all the time to keep my metabolism working. So the more I stuff my face, I lose weight :D
I can even eat 1 to 2 Snickers every day as long as I get my 100 grams or more of protein...

Really how everyone should eat all the time.
Do get body fat measured?

I was bad on my break yesterday. Back to my diet today!

Anyone tried jillian michael ripped in 30?

im not planning on completing it like,.few moves on week one as is on lv1 shred like.

I have tried it, it's exhausting, but it's good. The best part is, it's all over in 20 minutes. I did it last year around January and Feburary and lost several inches all over my body and four inches off my love handles!

Can I join as well? For the january challenge I lost 4pds. Hoping for a lot more this mth :) starting weight is 194lbs and my weigh ins r on Wednesday morning

I used 30 day shred, but let it slide! I need to get back to it.

I am tired and I want to munch and not do anything but go to sleep!!

Weighed in this morning at 163.8. Can't wait to be in the 150s again! Didn't lose much this week at all but then again I didn't work very hard and I did take a break from the diet on sunday. Will be working hard again to lose some lbs!

Lost 1Ib this week but havn't been being very good! but back to it tmw :)

I stayed the same. Hard week. TOM and Mollie's first week with the childminder so stressful!

Must do better :thumbup:

Hi Everyone :wave: Wanted to join in. Need to lose the baby weight and then some. I just started weight watchers on Monday. Starting weight is 189.0. looking forward to chatting with you all :)

Rosie

did an hour on the treadmill this morning because dh might wanna go out for his bday today. trying to be good

I started 30day shred on 1st Feb, did 3 days but have been ill since the weekend, started it back up tonight and had a quick go of Jillian Michaels Kinect Adventures on the Xbox, it was quite fun!

I think i have lost 2lbs, weigh in is tomorrow. I was hoping to have lost more seeing as i have hardly eaten! Cannot wait to see the number 9 on my scales!!! Nearly back to my pre pregnancy weight. Got another stone to lose though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->