• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

losing 5 stone-70 pounds. looking for weightloss buddies,with,a good bit,to lose

Well, its significantly less money, longer hours, lots of travel and his old company paid 100% of healthcare (of which we always have a lot)...so on paper its a lot worse. But despite all that, its really a much better job. He is building a company as a divison of his brothers. There is so much potential and he gets to really stretch and expand his skills. He's stressed but happy and it will definitely work out!

I sure do hope we can be in first tri together! Though, I hope you're pregoothis cycle and can be a month ahead :)

Very good.
Will he be his own boss so.
Sounds good.
Money is,def not everything
If I hve enough for bills and stuff in happy
Not that id give it back if I won the lotto.
Hee hee.

Can't honestly say I hope I wait for u
World love this month
But u never know I might do
Hope we r still in first tri together for some of it anyway

Not really his own boss as he reports to an executive team. But he is responsible for the bulk of the work and managing his team. It is a multi city business and he will be in charge if all of it. The crazy schedule is really only short term and in the long run, if they are successful, he will be making about double what he was at his old job. Just stressful for now but he can do it :)

I hope you get your BFP this month too!!

Well done for being so supportive of him.
Hope it pays off as fast as poss for ye.
Hope he enjoys it even though a bit stressed xx

Thanks hon.
I'm hoping this month too
One min I think it is this month.
Next I don't think so ��
Time will tell.
I'm back down 2 pounds.
Must hve been mostly bloat really.
Was just peed off with myself

How u doin Megan xx

Doing good. Was able to eat a bit more yesterday and keep most of it down. Yay for small improvements! I was supposed to be going out of town today to go see my best friend but her son got a stomach bug so no way I'm risking that. I'll probably go tomorrow if he's feeling better. I'm kinda glad not to have to be on the road today. Very glad you are quickly dropping those couple extra lbs. I knew they wouldn't be a problem for you! Good luck on getting your BFP this month. I've got everything crossed for you. When are you testing?

Kksy9b - sounds like your hubby is taking an exciting leap. That's so awesome! I've got my FX that it works out for you in a big way very quickly. My DH works for a company that he's been with for about 10 years and always talks about leaving to start his own but the family that owns the business is really good to him and he's moved up really quickly so it makes it hard to walk away and take that leap. Currently he's about as high up in the company as he can go so maybe in a few years when he gets bored we will look into starting something of our own. So excited you are so close to TTC!!! Eeeeeek!!

Ur def right not to risk tummy bug
Morning sickness is tough enough without a tummy bug.
Xxx
Glad u were able to eeat today.
Its a vicious circle with ms if u cant stomach stuff.
Xxx

Checking in! In second tri now and feeling so much better. I'm still the exact weight I was at my first weigh in at 6 weeks. I'm going to try to gain as little weight as possible this time around. With DS I only gained 30lbs so I'm hoping to be less than that this time.

How are you ladies doing? Any good weight loss to report?

Kksy9b - still planning on starting to TTC soon?

Hi hon.
Ur doing great , not gaining xx
Glad u hve energy back xx
Um no weight loss here
I've gained half stone again
Sigh
Its deserved though .
I've been bold :)
Still ttc here.
I'm still exercising
And edging back to healthier everyday
So I will get there.
If I could get a bfp.
I know it would spur me on to be good :)
Just over halfway through tww now .
Xx

Hi!!!

Hope you guys are doing great! Trucking along nicely over here. About to be 20 weeks (Yay for half-way) and still no weight gain. I keep gaining and losing the same 1 to 2 lbs. I hope I don't balloon up in the third trimester. With DS I had the hardest time breastfeeding and so I gave up somewhere between 4 to 6 weeks in. In just that short time I was able to lose all 30 lbs of pregnancy weight plus an additional 20 lbs! This time I'm bound and determined to keep BF'ing so I hope to lose all pregnancy weight quickly again. Hopefully it all works out!! I will be turning 40 next March and my goal is to be a healthy weight by then and to never look back at these overweight days again. I hope this doesn't sound crazy, I just woke up so excuse me if I'm rambling :haha:

Have a great weekend ladies!!!

That's brilliant
Well done hon xxx
Really well done.
Yeah bf is great for weight loss
I gained 21 pounds with simes
It was gone after 3 weeks.
Def down to bf.

I'm 8 weeks preg tomorrow
And up half a stone :)
Eating keeps the nausea at bay
And I'm always hungry!!
I wasn't like this with s at all.
But as long as alls well with bub , I'm good
Hopefully it settles soon :)

OMG. How did I miss you got a BFP??? Congrats!! So happy for you!! And already 8 weeks gone. So crazy! Congrats congrats congrats!!

Thanks hon. Xx
I've been very nervous,
But hve had two scans and bub measuring perfect
So I'm starting to believe I might get this bub now :)
Xxx
How u doin xx

Doing good. I have my 20 week scan next Thursday so I'm excited about that. My dr is very laid back so at my last appointment she gave me the option to come back in 4 weeks and then again two weeks later for scan or to just wait the 6 weeks and only have to go in once. Since I can't take DS with me to my appointments I opted to just wait the 6 weeks but I wish I would have set up the 4 week appointment instead. It feels like so long since I've seen or heard the little bugs HB so I'm constantly worrying. I am starting to feel kicks but they are so spaced out. I sometimes go a day or two without feeling any and I get freaked out! I think I'll feel so much more relaxed after my scan on Thursday! So glad you've had lots of scans so far. It's so nice to have that reassurance especially when you've experienced a loss. Are you getting extra scans and appointments throughout due to your loss history?

It takes an awfull long time for kicks to be constant doesn't it.
I just ordered a Doppler
Found it great with Simon,I had a lend of one
But they r preg now too
Yest scan was planned cos of history
Earlier one was cos of spotting
Should be around 12 weeks for next one.
With Simon I had a scan every month due to being high risk
Should hve this time again
Hopefully.
Id be even more high risk this time
Due to losses and what happened Simon.
Id imagine
Glad u get to see bub soon
It is tough when there is a long gap in it
The niggles creep in!!
Xx

megan- so glad you are doing well hun!! I can't believe you are 20 weeks already! like liles said, it can take a long time to feel them consistently. I think its 28 weeks or so?

liles- if eating keeps the nausea away, then i would definitely eat! weight will come off after baby and it's way better than feeling sick all the time!

AFM, my eating has been terrible for about a month now. just snacking a lot and having a hard time being motivated to do any different. I know its because i stopped running with the cold (and the treadmill at the gym was no good). Eventually I will get back on track. bought lots of fruit this week and its already all cut up so hopefully that translates into healthy snacking. I gain/lose back the same 2-3 pounds now but otherwise have been maintaining. It fluctuates depending where I am in my cycle. In total I lost 70 pounds and am super super happy with where I am! Now time to get preggo lol

That's absolutely brilliant kk.
Well done xxx
Fingers crossed for bfp really soon xxx
Yeah, I'm staying stable now again.
Eating to maintain and stay not sick :)
I just was a bit out of control there
Mainly from worry and nausea
Much better now
But not super :)

kk - eating terribly for a whole month and still maintaining is no easy feat! I hope you are just around the corner from that lovely BFP!!! If your chart is accurate it looks like you are about 9dpo with a beautiful temp spike. Have you tested?

Liles, glad to hear you are less worried and nauseous! And woo hoo for staying stable in the weight department!!

I'm so proud of our little group here!!

I had my 20 week sonogram today. Baby is doing great! I got weighed at my appointment right afterwards and overall I'm up 3 lbs. I have been gaining and losing this same 2-3 lbs for about the past week so I'm not sure if it is now just here to stay or not. I'm not too concerned about it though. As long as I stay under 25 lbs for the pregnancy I'll be happy!

That's brilliant hon.
Well done xx
Glad alls well with lil bub too xxx
Fab news all round x
3 pound is nothing for halfway.
Bub prob weighs that :)
Let alone extra blood a d fluid.
Well done xx

Going food shopping now in a min.
Over haul required :)
Lots of soups, smoothies and proper dinners coming up
We had appointments coming out of our ears last 3 weeks
And I let things slip cos I hadn't time.
Let the healthiness resume :)
Its sunny out, I'm kinda giddy :)

well done megan! you're doing a great job and the weight you gain in the back of the pregnancy will fall right off I am sure!

Liles- yum! i keep wanting to make homemade smoothies but just can't bring myself to do them. what are your favorites to make?

AFM, weighed in the morning and down 2 pounds this week. still about half a pound up from when the bad eating started but I can handle that and know it will come off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"