losing 5 stone-70 pounds. looking for weightloss buddies,with,a good bit,to lose

Hey ladies.
Ye hanging in after Xmas ?
��
I'm nearly saying good bye to the 15 s
Been super good the last week
Down 7 pounds.
Without over doing it
I had been up and down before it with the mc and Xmas
Hope ye r keeping well.
And had good holidays xx

congrats liles on the continued weight loss!! Wonderful job!

I gained 2 lbs through the holidays and as of yesterday, it was gone! I have anywhere from 10-14 left to lose before I go into maintenance. I'm hoping to be there by April when we start trying for our next baby.

Well done kk.
I gained 4 over Xmas , its gone
Plus another 3 .
We rock , hee hee
Ur so close now hon.
Well done x

Hi ladies!!! I hope you all had a lovely holiday season! Mine was the best!! I got my BFP on December 29th! The best New Years present ever! I've been pretty nauseous so far and really put off at the thought of food so I've not gained any weight yet. In fact I think I'm down a pound or two. With DS I only gained a total of 30lbs do my goal for this pregnancy is to get close to that or less. Glad to see no one went crazy with weight gain over the holidays!

Congratulations Megan!!! What a wonderful gift!

Congrats Megan.
That's brilliant news xxx
Hope nausea subsides for u
Congrats on bub xxx

Hi ladies, just wanted to check in, hope you all are well :flower:

Megan, I can't believe you are 9 weeks already!! How are you feeling?

Doing well here. Weight wise have just maintained for the last month. Trying hard to get back on board the losing weight train because we decided to move our date up a month!! 5 weeks to go. My goal was 6 lbs in 6 weeks before trying and my weigh in for week one is tomorrow. Hoping to see at least one pound off!

Hi, kksy9b!!! I'm feeling ok so far just really really tired all the time. So far I haven't gained much weight. I keep gaining and losing the same two pounds. It's helped that my cravings have been for crisp veggies and fruits. I'm not normally a salad eater but that's all this baby wants. I'm glad you are doing well! Good news about moving up your time table!!! I hope the last 6 lbs are not stubborn and go quickly!! Good luck tomorrow!

Glad you are feeling well so far! Way to go baby for wanting healthy food...definitely makes it easier!

Hurray for healthy cravings xxx

We r trying here too.
Hopefully we will all be healthy preggos together ��

Still in the 15 s, doh.
One more pound to go .
Nearly there.
Getting my serious weight loss hat on tomorrow again ��

So exciting! I hope the ttc process goes smoothly for you both. It would be awesome if we were all pregnant together!!! lilesmom, good luck with the weight loss hat tomorrow! That one lb is so gone!!!

You got it liles!!

Hopefully we can all go through a pregnancy together and help support as we lose the pregnancy weight!

I had my weigh in this morning. Last week I made a goal of 6 lbs in 6 weeks before trying. Happy to report that week one gave me a 2 lb loss!! I'm at 154 and have 4 lbs in 5 weeks to go!

Thanks Megan xx
Wow ur 9.5 weeks.
U be in second tri before u know it.
Xx

Well done kk.
Brilliant work.
Ur goal is totally reachable
With a start like that u def do it xxx
Well done

Arrggh help I've been terrible
Up 4 pounds.
Darn u val day
And me getting lazy for a few days!!!
I know it will be gone fast now again.
But I've been up and down same few pounds for yonks!!!
Nothing bad left in house now.
Not buying anymore ��

How ye doin xxx

Valentines Day is the devil, right!?! Don't stress about a couple of lbs. I'm sure they will fall back off once you get back on track.

AFM, I had a dr appointment yesterday. Lost another lb. and got my blood work taken for DNA testing (Harmony/MaterniT21). Now the long wait for the results. Eeeeek! Still in the lack of energy phase. Hopefully it will end soon so I can pick back up on my walks!

Like you said, it will come right off once you are back on track! I've been the same way- lots of sweets in the house that are now gone. AF is here too so I haven't even bothered weighing myself for several days!

I just keep telling myself that it does no good punishing myself for past eating or worrying about future eating. What we can control is TODAY. Lots of small daily choices are what will get us to our goals.

I hope you get your results back soon! Just a few weeks and you'll be out of first tri!! So exciting and hopefully your energy picks up just in time for spring!

Thanks ladies.
Xx
Ur totally right, they will go now
Berating myself only leads to more junk food !!
Onwards and upwards.

Megan hope u get ur energy back soon hon.
But u said ur holding ur own weight wise
Which is great xxx

Kk ur so close to ttc now.
How u feeling about it?
Hope alls well xxx

Cautiously optimistic here
Early in tww now ��
Hoping for sticky bub ��
Xx

Exciting liles! Will you test early?

I am very excited and eager to start trying. We wound up in the tww in January on accident and it made me see just how ready I am. DH started a new job 1st of February so we are waiting one more cycle as he doesn't feel settled in quite yet. I have a lot going on form now to then so it will go quick

I'll try to hold off to 12 dpo
But we will see how long I hold out ��

That's great hon.
Won't be too long now fir u too
Hopefully we both be in first tri soon xx
Is his new job better or just different?
Hopefully better ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"