losing 5 stone-70 pounds. looking for weightloss buddies,with,a good bit,to lose

Hi lilesMom. So sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs: I'm still here, but I've fallen deeply off the weight loss wagon. The holidays got me. I have no current plan to get back on track. I need some motivation!!

Thanks hon xxx
My motivation is really simple.
I've had enough of being overweight
I'm just done with it.
I'm done with plus size clothes.
I done with only thinking I'm alright when dressed up.
Not fab like I think when I'm notmsl weight.
I'm done with trying on clothes that look nice
But just don't look nice on me.
I'm done with having fatty liver disease and elevated cholesterol.
No choc tastes that good ��
Rant over.
This was more to concrete it for myself
In my own head ��
It takes me time to get to this point
But I'm there now.
I've kept up my walking.
And been inching back into the eating
Now I'm making myself track food and activity again
Bad and good days xxx

Hope u feel better about it soon.
I'm very aware of how hard motivation can be to come by xxx

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss liles :hugs: I think what you wrote is spot on. I have zero desire to go back to where I once was. It is the ultimate motivation to put the fast food or sweets down and have a healthy option instead.

I'm also finding it hard to get motivated with exceraise ATM. I was set to run a 10k next weekend but hurt my foot again. So I can't run it (can barely walk right now), which is a big disappointment. I'm hoping to run one in the spring now. Only 30 days left in my 90 day challenge. Have had a break for a week and now another week off for my foot. Really hoping to finish afterwards.

I think I'm just tired of the constant go go go of the schedule and want to enjoy the holiday season (visiting family this weekend for some celebrations). Will try to get back to it next week once my foot is healed.

Eating wise its been fine. Not tracking calories but maintain my weight exactly so not too concerned (at least its not going up!). Only 2 lbs to my next goal and up to 12 to my final. Down 64 lbs total and can see the finish line...just have to figure out how to cross it!

Thanks xx

Oh no ouch
Hope u feel better soon hon xx
Enjoy ur hols and ur break.
Yr doing absolutely brilliant. Xx
Inspiration for me to join u soon. X
I'm back down 5 pounds.
I've been amaze balls ��
If I do say so myself , hee hee

Can u get time to swim.
Good activity and great for foot x

Glad you ladies are both doing so well!! kksy9b, sorry about the foot!

I think I found some motivation!!! As of yesterday, I've started on the right track again! My husband's company is sending us on an all expense paid vacation to Cabo in early March and I for sure do not want to be the fat girl on the beach. I've got 12 weeks to go and I'd like to lose about 30 lbs in that time frame. I'm starting to count calories again and getting back in the workout game! Wish me luck ladies! This is my starting point and as you both said I don't ever want to look back!

Wow that's brilliant
Def good motivation xxx
Id love it ��
U will do fab
Print a pic of beach ir going to and pin on the fridge and kitchen cupboards , hee hee

I'm rocking it ladies!!! I did so good eating this weekend! And I did my first workout today!! Shooting for 10k steps to boot. Y'all would be so proud of me!!! Not looking back.

P.s. great tip about pinning a pic of the beach to the fridge. Funny story, I used to hang my next size down pants on my bedroom wall for motivation. It worked really well until DH made fun of me and I took them down. :haha:

Well done hon xx
I've done that with clothes I love and want to get back into
I've bought clothes a little too tight as motivation too ��
Really shouldn't but sure ��
So long as I get into them then
Its all good ��

I have like 6 pairs of shorts that are one size to small for me right now. The only shorts I have in my current size did not survive this past summer. If I want to have anything to wear on our vacation I need to at least drop the one pant size. I refuse to buy any more clothes in my current size. I should splurge and go by some nice tops too!! lol

U will be in those shorts before hol time.
Hurray. .sounds lovely. Xx

Thanks for the pep-talk!!! :hugs: How are you doing? Starting the week off right?

Food wise and exercise wise I'm fine
But think the infection after mc isn't gone.
Damn round 3 of antibiotic here I come id say

Way to go Megan!! The beach is a great motivator to get back in track..well done!! You will be rocking those shorts for sure!

Liles- I hope the antibiotics work quickly for you :hugs:

AFM, I'm on day 3 of tracking and exercising again and weighed in this morning down a pound! I'm now at 156 and officially down 65 pounds! One more pound to my next goal and up to 16 or so to my final (not sure where I'll stop at). Really hoping to be done losing weight by April so we can start trying again!

That's fab hon.
U hve loads lost xxx

I'm down 9 pounds in last ten days ��
I had 8 put up though with mc
But least they r gone again anyway.
Mostly bloat id say but whatever it is , its gone.
I'm adding jogging back into my walks and going further in less time
Feeling a little proud of me ��

You ladies are so amazing!! You give me hope!!

AFM, my BFF sent me her copy of Insanity. It should be here tomorrow. I think I'll start it on Monday. Wish me luck that it doesn't kill me. :haha: DH promised he would do it with me so I will have company in my misery. lol

Well done Liles :flower:

Megan- I tried insanity a few years ago and it was too much for me...but i was way less (read:not at all) motivated. my best friend swears by it ...it's really hard but doable if you stick with it and realize it's okay to modify to what you can do when needed. Let us know how it goes!!

I've never heard of it
I must check it out ��

My plan is to modify it as much as I need. I know it's pretty intense. My BFF is super in shape and even she has to modify it some. I'm not trying to kill myself. Lol. I'll definitely keep you updated on my progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->