Losing hair after baby?

I was losing more hair around 3-6 months and then it started growing in like crazy.

Hate the fringe. Mine is curly. :( So awkward.

It started around 3 months with him, and lasted about 3-4 months.

Same for me, then the weird spiky fringe grew back in and now finally it's starting to look a bit normal. Hats were my friends for a few months.

Me too. Started about 3 months pp until around 6 months pp with both girls.

Now my fringe sticks up in funny places because of the new hair. Oh the joys of being a mother!!

I have a beautiful receding hairline now at the top corners of each side, kind of where a man would lose his hair first, due to keeping my hair up away from grasping fingers all day too :nope:

Glad to hear it grows back eventually though! This pulling it out by the handfuls is for the birds

Me too. It was terrible with dd, but this time after twins I doubt I will have much hair in a few weeks!

I am losing fistfuls everyday. When I shower and wash it there looks to be most of it in the bath. Was told not to worry as it would stop in time.

Yep remember writing a similar thread and I was seriously panicking! But like the others have said 4-5 weeks later and it slows down, now 12 months on I've a lot of regrowth and my hair is back to its pre-pregnancy type.x

I lost CLUMPS every time I showered from the time my daughter was 4 months till about 11 months. Now, I lose like 3 or 4 strands when I shower...there is hope! Oh, and I still have thick hair. How? I have no idea, but I'm not bald!

I lost a TON this time... so much so that my hairline actually started receding :dohh:

It peaked at about 4 months and then started to grow back. Now I have new, short, lighter-colored "baby hair" sprouting all around my head, especially my hairline!

I feel gorgeous :rofl:

My loss is purely on the top of my scalp. I can see it shining. *shudder*

Yep happened to me! Didnt happen with my first but it came severely with my second!...It allnstarted when she was nearing three months...At first I thought it would.lasr a couple of days but when it was coming out in clumps everyday, I started to get really panicky...It lasted doe two months! My hair was so extremely thin that I went out and bought some wigs, lol, very very insecure about it...when she turned 6 months, it finally completely stopped...she is now 10 months and my hair is back to normal with a few short pieces trying to grow back around my crown LOL No one even warned me about this!!! They say it commonly happens with the second child WTF

LOL i love seeing this post!! i was prepared for the hair loss as I was warned about it and I was thinking today " thank goodness i have thick hair or else I'd be bald!!" I hope it stops soon..My Oh actually told me he thinks I shed more then my dog..and I have a German Shepherd :haha:

My hair still falls like crazy, when I brush it in the morning or after a shower I take bundles off of my hairbrush. Probably doesn't help I have a lion's mane, so the strands are super long. I almost feel like I've gotten used to it now, as much of a pain in the beep as it is, still I just know this is not normal hair loss, hope it will get better soon because it feels like this has been going on for two years.

It started around 3 months with him, and lasted about 3-4 months.

Same for me, then the weird spiky fringe grew back in and now finally it's starting to look a bit normal. Hats were my friends for a few months.

Me too. Started about 3 months pp until around 6 months pp with both girls.

Now my fringe sticks up in funny places because of the new hair. Oh the joys of being a mother!!

HA! ME TOO! lol. Even in a pony tail, where I'm trying to hide the new fringe pieces growing in, they stick up on top of my head and look like a mess....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->