Losing my mind

Holy hell ladies I had the worst night. My sis and BIL came over and after we dropped them off t the hotel I came back and was laying on the couch and dozed off and I woke up about 30 minutes later running for the bathroom. I have been puking with diarrhea ( sorry tmi) all night. I have fever, chills, and am so achy this morning. I hope this passes quick.

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. My stomach has been upset all day too.

hey not passing it around! I dont want to be next. lol

I hope you get to feeling better... do you think it was something you ate?

Holy hell ladies I had the worst night. My sis and BIL came over and after we dropped them off t the hotel I came back and was laying on the couch and dozed off and I woke up about 30 minutes later running for the bathroom. I have been puking with diarrhea ( sorry tmi) all night. I have fever, chills, and am so achy this morning. I hope this passes quick.

Ugh no! Everyone has the virus! I'm not sure how i've managed to escape it with everyone around me :knock on wood: I thought I was getting it the other day because I was going to the bathroom as well. I hope you feel better.

Hi Ladies,

I had some dark brown discharge last night when I wiped. It was bright red this morning. Hubby says its just spotting but its way too late for implantation bleeding. I'm waiting for the drs. office to call me back. I also have cramps. I am scared. My sil said she had spotting but I woke up not feeling pregnant anymore and more like my period is starting...

Hi Ladies,

I had some dark brown discharge last night when I wiped. It was bright red this morning. Hubby says its just spotting but its way too late for implantation bleeding. I'm waiting for the drs. office to call me back. I also have cramps. I am scared. My sil said she had spotting but I woke up not feeling pregnant anymore and more like my period is starting...

Oh my conceive :hugs: put your feet up sweety and relax. Try not to stress. My friend had the same thing and now she has a beautiful 2 week old little girl so it doesnt always turn out bad. just remember that. AND KEEP US UPDATED :hugs:

Oh conceive, just try and relax( I know easier said than done) dont over stress yourself. I know a girl too who had spotting/bleeding that scared her to death but she's got a bouncing LO healthy as can be now. Everything will be ok hun :hugs:

Conceive, just try and relax. I've heard spotting is very normal. keep us posted!

Conceive, so sorry to hear. Please try to calm down and wait to hear from doctor.

I had bad cramping a few times, and I also had some spotting. You don't know what's going on yet, so try not to worry (although I myself can't help but worry constantly).

Please keep us posted. *HUGS* :hugs:

P.S. When I spotted last week, my doctor told me spotting is normal and can occur any time during the pregnancy. She said as long as I'm not soaking through a thick pad, I am fine. But I know how scary spotting and cramping can be.

conceive, I know how scary that is and i know many cases where people went through it for a bit and everything turned out perfectly fine. can you go to the doc and have them test your progesterone? some people swear by supplements and others don't think it is necessary. it might be worth pushing for, just for peace of mind. xoxoxoxo thinking of you today.

Hi Ladies,

Thank you all so much for responding so quickly and being there for me. I really appreciate it. I just got back from the RE's office and it was confirmed that I am definitely miscarrying. There is no sac visible.

I have to wait to see if I expel it naturally or if I'll need help with that..so I go back for another blood test and possible u/s next Monday. I took a test this morning and the line was already faint so the numbers seem to be going down quickly and I no longer have any symptoms at all.

My RE was very sad, I held it together as best as I could. My hubby had an emergency work call to take so it was just me and her...she said that we will be able to try again on the second cycle (after I expel this pregnancy and begin my next cycle) since it is so early, it is pretty much a chemical.

I had bought some maternity clothes this weekend because I was already bloating. I also bought a couple of baby items with hubby. We both cried. Luckily, I did tell my boss, so it wasn't awkward having to tell her why I'm unexpectedly out. To add to the misery of today, I also had a course to go to for work, but I will just take today and tomorrow off instead and relax.

I'm not totally down in the dumps...just a feeling of this all being surreal. She said it's genetic, in the sense that the cells just never formed well to sustain a pregnancy. In the interim, she upped my thyroid meds to bring my levels down even more, as that may be a factor.

Hugs and kisses, you ladies helped a great deal this morning.

Oh Conceive.. I am so sorry. There are a million things I can say, but I know that it won't help and you don't want to hear them.

Just know that I am thinking of you and am here to give you virtual hugs :hugs: It isn't easy to go through, and I am glad DH is there to support you.

Don't feel bad about taking a few days off. I had to do that as well.

Oh conceive I am so sorry!! If there was something, anything any of us could do for you, you know we would.

You are a strong lady :hugs:

Take the next few days and pamper yourself and do whatever you need to do. Scream, cry, bitch, rant and rave... We are here to listen.

I do want to ask your opinions on something. As you all may remember, life at work for me has been really tough. I'm starting to think it's not helping my situation. The bottom line is, there are way too many unhealthy politics, to give you an example, my manager, whom I really adore, was in tears yesterday.

I think I need to look for a new job, seriously. The other side of me thinks to stay because of the benefits. If I change jobs I won't have FMLA for 12 months...

What do you all think?

Conceive, i'm so very sorry. Just know that we are all here for you and it will happen for you again with a healthy baby.

I do want to ask your opinions on something. As you all may remember, life at work for me has been really tough. I'm starting to think it's not helping my situation. The bottom line is, there are way too many unhealthy politics, to give you an example, my manager, whom I really adore, was in tears yesterday.

I think I need to look for a new job, seriously. The other side of me thinks to stay because of the benefits. If I change jobs I won't have FMLA for 12 months...

What do you all think?

Honestly I feel like you need to go with your gut. You know what is best for you and your body and if you feel the environment is not conducive for TTC then start looking for something new. Especially if you aren't and haven't been happy with the company for awhile. We spend more time at work than anywhere else, so you might as well enjoy the place you are at.

I know the thought of not having FMLA is scary because I would want that readily available so I wouldnt have to rush back after baby is born. I say discuss with DH and see what he thinks about it

He supports me in the decision. He too thinks that it is not conducive to TTC. I've been there for 5 years now...and each year has gotten more stressful than the last.

I say start looking honestly. Obviously don't quit yet so you will have income but start looking for other positions. A change of scenery could do you good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->