Losing my mind

love - I am with you.. at this point, I would be happy with either. :)

I just worry with my first being adopted.... I see so many people who are adopted think they are less loved by there parents I really dont want my sweet angel to feel that way.

I wouldn't worry about that, as long as you don't single any child out then there shouldn't be a problem. You'll always love your children (adopted or not) and as long as you show the they will never feel that way. I know there are adoption horror stories where the kid feels left out and unloved but I do have adopted friends who come from the most caring and close families ever.

Thank you! I think that is my biggest fear even worse than never having my own child. I love her so much and her biological mom doesnt want her... even though she wants her other 3. it makes me so mad.

I don't think you will have to worry about it, it sounds like you guys love her very much.

I have a friend who adopted three kids and then had her own, and you can tell that she loves them and they are all treated equally. Which is awesome!

Thank you! I think that is my biggest fear even worse than never having my own child. I love her so much and her biological mom doesnt want her... even though she wants her other 3. it makes me so mad.

Wow... If you don't mind me asking, did she give a reason why she wanted the others but not your little girl? That makes me mad and I don't even know the bio mom.

Well it sounds like you have a deep love for her and would never let her feel unloved or unwanted. You deserve her and she deserves a loving mom like you.

TGIF... And I might get to go watch fireworks tomorrow :)

Have a good day everyone!

Wow... If you don't mind me asking, did she give a reason why she wanted the others but not your little girl? That makes me mad and I don't even know the bio mom.

Well it sounds like you have a deep love for her and would never let her feel unloved or unwanted. You deserve her and she deserves a loving mom like you.

She didn't give a reason i am guessing it is because this one she doesn't even know who the father is and she has been in and out of jail since she had her.

Hooray for Friday! So apparently FB got together today and all the expectant mommies decided together to blow up my newsfeed with pics and updates. Then I had to go to the naval hospital to pick up my prescription and I waited and waited, their computers went down and apparently without them they couldn't go look in the prescription "L" bin to see if mine had already been filled and was ready... Just an annoying day.

Aknqtpie- where are the fireworks and what's the occasion?

Ladies have you ever heard of the psychic Suzy Rayne?

I'm totally pissed off today. Why the fuck does every other mother fucker get to have a kid? My coworker whos wife got PG around the same time as me just came into the office to brag about his baby. I smiled but wanted to cry.

Sorry horsey, people can be unbelievably selfish. As long as they are happy they don't really care what they say.

Brismommy, it sounds like she is in a way better environment with you. It's her bio moms loss that she will never get to watch such a sweet little girl grow and live her life.

Horsey - Sorry about the new mommy :hugs:

Love - Fur Rondy (the winter carnival in Anchorage) starts tonight. It is a lot of fun. The Iditarod kicks off at the end of the two week festival. They have carnival rights, dog sled races, dances, fireworks, running with the reindeer, outhouse races, Its a whole big thing. https://www.furrondy.net/ <--- That's the website incase you are interested.

Bris - Sounds like she is much better with you.

Fur Rondy sounds fun!!!!!!

Love, sorry about ur annoying day.

Horsey, so sorry. I work with a lot of inconsiderate ppl too and Love is right, some ppl really only think about their own happiness. Don't let them rain on your parade.

I don't think a new mom talking about her baby is selfish.. I mean she's happy she is aloud to be happy.. (I mean I dont know your situation with this women so there is a big difference if she knew what you went through/are going through and still was flaunting what she had then yes I think that is selfish)

more cramping today. Forgot to buy an Opk today, getting one tomorrow. Also been bloated all friggin' day and I have been getting headaches every day for the last week at the exact same time. I am going to assume the bloating and headaches are from the vitex.

Aknqtpie- that looks like fun! I clicked on the website, looks like something I'd want to go to. Are y'all going to take a carriage ride and stuff too?

So we went out with BIL and sister last night and we took them around to see some sites and did a lot of walking... DH was hurting when we got home. I think he over did it. I told him until he can walk without being sore, no sexy time. We are supposed to meet up with them again for more sightseeing but we will see.

Kind of kicking myself today for using my last opk on wednesday. More cramps, looking hopeful.

Love - Sorry DH is sore again. I think we all do that, we feel better, but don't remember to take it easy because we can overdo it! We decided not to drive in for Fur Rondy (it is about an hour from where we live). Feeling kind of lazy today .. hahaha .. I think we will be going to Walmart, and playing COD (Double XP weekend!) and doing laundry today. Oh.. I am also making some Irish Cream Brownies.. :)

Mii - SOrry about the cramps.. hope it is good though!

Ooh Irish cream brownies sound good! Send them my way!! I would have loved to have a lazy day today! We did so much sight seeing! I got up and decided to be productive and go run and do dishes and laundry and I lost all my steam... Now my BIL and DH are playing cod and won't let me play!! Lol oh well bonding time with my sister.

Hell my husband and his buddy are playing COD tonight... so of course I dont get to play. they just try and kill me a million times when I do try and play with them.

The three of us should hijack TVs!! lol. I was playing earlier today, but I am kinda tired now... plus late at night all the good people come on, and frankly.. I suck lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->