Losing my mind

I've been to the place in Oceanside where they film the motorcycle scene..lol.. I love that movie.

I love Oceanside. I was actually looking at houses. I haven't seen that movie in forever... I'm gonna have to find it and watch it.

It's been a while since I have seen it too. Now I have Danger Zone stuck in my head.. haha.. might make for an interesting commute :)

I really only went there, so we could oogle at the Marines... I was 18.. and had a thing for guys in uniform. lol... My DH is ex-army, but we met after he got out..lol

Lol well a man in uniform is a wonderful thing, so I can't say that I blame you! Lol but after living on base and seeing them everyday it does lose some of its appeal.. Well at least their cammies do, dress blues though... Oh my. My husband puts them on and... Panty droppers lol.

Speaking of DH, today is his last day of leave after surgery. Technically he's allowed to BD today but I have doubts that we should. He's still sore and I don't want to mess anything up.

Hi girls. I hope everything is doing well:)

Just wanted to fill you all in that my first IUI was confirmed yesterday as a :bfn:.

Ugh, oh well, onto the next! How is everyone? S-love glad your hubs is almost recovered!

Just wanted to fill you all in that my first IUI was confirmed yesterday as a :bfn:.

Ugh, oh well, onto the next! How is everyone? S-love glad your hubs is almost recovered!

So sorry hun :hugs: but it seems youre staying positive and thats great! Will you be doing another IUI this next cycle? And thank you, Im glad hes almost 100% too... lol he needs to get out of this house!

Well ladies its official... Ive gone off the deep end. I was sitting here looking at a friends baby registry debating what to buy her (thankfully she is in Texas and I dont have to go to the shower :happydance:) and I was like "hey thats something Id like when my time comes, and so is that, and so it that... and next thing I know I have a wish list made with like 50+ items... lol good lord Im making lists and Im not even pregnant

So sorry hun :hugs: but it seems youre staying positive and thats great! Will you be doing another IUI this next cycle? And thank you, Im glad hes almost 100% too... lol he needs to get out of this house!

Well ladies its official... Ive gone off the deep end. I was sitting here looking at a friends baby registry debating what to buy her (thankfully she is in Texas and I dont have to go to the shower :happydance:) and I was like "hey thats something Id like when my time comes, and so is that, and so it that... and next thing I know I have a wish list made with like 50+ items... lol good lord Im making lists and Im not even pregnant

Hahah, that made me laugh. I do the same thing when I'm in babys r us, I'm like... I'll take this.. and that... but NOT THAT. haha.

Thank you! I was prepared before the nurse called me yesterday as I had take a few tests. I had my crying already over with so just ready to move forward now. Waiting for AF to start. I will be doing another IUI this cycle.... they are talking about perhaps changing me from clomid to femara-- I need to ask why though as clomid worked just fine for me.

Thats a good question. Ive seen a lot of women switched from Clomid to Femera even though Clomid was working fine to get them to O. If you get an answer, let me know because Im curious!

And Im glad Im not the only one! But I just feel dumb because I actually created a wish list, like on the Target website lol. Its private so no one can see it but I think Ive crossed the crazy line by doing it.

Love- good luck apartment/house hunting hope you guys find something. I would wait a few more days to BD just to make sure.

Elle- so sorry about your BFN hopefully this next one will work.

Elle - Sorry about your BFN. Looks like we will get to be Cycle buddies :)

Love - I would wait until he feels okay to BD, I guess leave it up to him. I still have my "registry" from my last BFP. I haven't looked at it, but I am sure I will at some point. But I did not know about the Target Wishlist.. I might have to do that. I decided that registering for stuff is completely overwhelming... how do you know the best products to use??? lol

I wonder if Femera is stronger?

Yeah Im doing what I can to avoid his sexual advances lol... I know hes still too sore but he seems committed to getting into my pants today. He actually started not feeling good so he went back to bed.

Yeah I have other stuff on my WishList besides just baby related items lol but its all private so no one can see and I just use it as reminders. Like if someone mentions something they may want for Christmas or birthday I put it on my list.

I honestly have no idea about what is best in most categories. I just go and read reviews on stuff and see how the other ladies like it. At least when I do need it, Ill be prepared lol.

So new update:
OH and I had a talk the other night and we think we are to stop NTNP until we have a few important things sorted out (which may take a few month and are extremely important for us to get done before we get pregnant.) I know we've talked about stopping NTNP but I have a hunch that we are going to keep NTNP lol He just really wants a better paying job before anything happens. (and he is hoping to get a call sometime this month or/and an interview at a better paying job) I completely understand where he is coming from and Im okay waiting to keep NTNP. (buuuut just incase we keep NTNP for the rest of this month I bought a cheapy HPT to test for in a week or so ;) !
Ill keep you guys a bit updated but I just wanted to say I prob wont be posting as much anymore.

Mii- I hope you get everything sorted out and taken care of. Keep us updated and feel free to keep chatting with us all if you want. We're here to talk about pretty much anything. :flower:

AF has arrived... With a vengeance! I had to break out the heating pad... And wine lol ( well not yet but I am going to at dinner)

Thanks :) Ill def keep updating and just talking/chatting. I think the idea of an unplanned pregnancy with NTNP is kind of scaring him and he wants to be more prepared for when it does happen. (Money right now and moving into different place are big factors that we want to get out of the way so when the pregnancy does happen we dont get anxiouse and feeling rushed and overwhelmed. :)

Mii - I can understand that, like love said.. feel free to stay on here.. we BS about random things sometimes :)

Love - Sorry about AF.... I think we have all synced our cycles through the internet lol

Bahahaha! It was only a matter of time before Internet syncing happened!

Hi Ladies,

Elle, I'm sorry about the bfn, but happy to see your positive spirit. As far as Clomid working for you, it may be making you ovulate but I have heard that sometimes that isn't the right fix. Do you ovulate at all on your own?

Love, so happy to hear hubby recovered well and things will be back to normal soon.

I'm watching What the Expect when you're expecting. I dont know if its making me want to be pregnant more or keeping my sane until I do lol
Is it wrong of me to REALLY want a girl next time and be disappointed if its not? I feel so bad for saying this but I mean I have my baby boy. I want my baby girl next :( But then I feel like Id be closer to her because we are both girls and then I dont want a girl because I never want Myles to feel left out... Gah.

It makes sense to me... i want a boy because i am scared i won't love another daughter the same and one of them will feel left out

Sorry ladies, can't say I know the feeling... after 15 unsuccessful months trying for the first, gender doesn't matter anymore.

But I think what your feeling is natural... I've read stuff like this from a lot of ladies TTC their second or third. There's an entire forum dedicated to gender disappointment so you know you're not alone in that thinking. I think wanting to have experience both genders is normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->