Losing my mind

Can totally relate, I work part time, so I have a lot of free time, and I really don't want to admit how much of that time I spend looking up info about TTC and reading baby blogs and pregnancy blogs. I can't even remember what I used to do online (actually I do, and it was equally depressing: celebrity gossip, healthy living blogs and diet info :wacko:).

In attempting to stop all my obsession I bought a sewing machine, but all I want to make now is baby clothes and blankets and things!!! Even my new hobby has potential TTC addiction hazards!

Its crazy how it takes over almost every aspect of our lives!!

I swear don't think that thought doesn't cross my mind too! Ugh I'm freakin old :( ok I know we aren't that old but still lol what cd are u

I know we are not that old but you know ttc can make you go crazy :headspin: lol.I am CD18, what about you?

OMG I'm 32 and feel old, too! I think I feel older because DH is 40 — that's why I put my foot down with TTC because if we have a child NOW, he will be 50 when they are 10!!! And he turns 41 in November and I'm not preggers yet ... LOL.

But there are people in their 40s having babies, so we are doing just fine!

You ladies are crazy! Yall are all still young! 30s are not old!

My hubby just turned 26 earlier this month and he hasnt stopped going on about how old he is now lol.

You ladies are crazy! Yall are all still young! 30s are not old!

My hubby just turned 26 earlier this month and he hasnt stopped going on about how old he is now lol.

I like to give all my coworkers crap. I am the youngest regular employee there (I am 28), so whenever they bring up old tv shows or old music I give them a blank stare... the best was when they brought up the Dukes of Hazard... and I said .. "oh the one with Jessica Simpson as Daisy?" (knowing full well which one they were really talking about) ... i figure I better embrace being young while I can.. pretty soon I won't be the youngest one there :p

OMG OMG OMG!!!! So I took another test this am.... And a BFP!!! The lines are kinda faint but they are definately there! Now I'm worried it's a false positive.... eeekkk!!!

Attachments

• Picture 1033.jpg
    Picture 1033.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 9
Thank you ladies.... Now the nerves start cause I'm reading that blue dye tests are notorious for giving false positives. I'm headed to the store at lunch for some pink dye tests....

AF came today morning :( Last cycle was just 18 days.

Aww Coolstar Im so sorry! *Hugs*

Maybe, congrats! That doesnt look like an evap line to me, too dark!

Ladies, the more of us who get their bfps the better! We r right behind .... us! :)

Coolstar- Im sorry hun! :hugs: Stay positive!

Maybesoon- Congrats! Keep us posted with your pink dye test!

Coolstar- Im sorry hun! :hugs: Stay positive!

Maybesoon- Congrats! Keep us posted with your pink dye test!

Here is the pink dye test I took just now!!!

Attachments

• Picture 1038.jpg
    Picture 1038.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 9
Coolstar - :hugs: it will happen soon!!!

Maybe - Yay!!!

I think I am going to O today. I got another definitely positive OPK (yesterday I got a positive as well)... and I am getting twinges in the side... I have BD'd every night since Monday, and plan on it tonight... hopefully I will see my temp spike tomorrow! :)

Thanks ladies!!!! Best of Luck & lots of :dust::dust::dust: to each of you! I'm really keeping my fxed that I see :bfp: from each of you soon!!!!

Maybe-Congrats again!! So happy for you!

aknqtpie- awesome, Glad you got +! Have fun with your BDing!

This is day 7 after Clomid for me, still negative OPKs... waiting and it sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->