Losing my surge???

leasap

Reaction score
hi girls im on CD 17 and on CD 15 i started to get my 2 lines all day but was defo not positive, now on CD16 and 17 (today) i just seem to be back to one line :cry:

Last month i defo had a positive on CD 18, and started to lose all faith already :cry: feel like total shit when everyone around me is pregnant and i cant even get a bloody positive on a ovulation test:cry:

sorry for rant......:dohh:

But does anyone know if the surge is lost or will it come bk as i think im out already :shrug: i took clomid on CD2-6 this cycle....

Thank u xxxx

Don't give up. I was on CD-13 and still not getting quite positive OPK (I normally o on CD-14) so I thought I was going to be delayed or not o at all. By chance someone called my house in the middle of the night (like 3 a.m.) so I decided to get up and take a OPK test, and what do you know it was positive. So, it is not hard to miss your surge b/c you're sleeping or something. Just make sure you're bding to cover your bases.

Don't give up. I was on CD-13 and still not getting quite positive OPK (I normally o on CD-14) so I thought I was going to be delayed or not o at all. By chance someone called my house in the middle of the night (like 3 a.m.) so I decided to get up and take a OPK test, and what do you know it was positive. So, it is not hard to miss your surge b/c you're sleeping or something. Just make sure you're bding to cover your bases.

thank u, i test all day every day lol....but just hoping it will come bk:cry:

i know how you feel i have only had one positive ovulation tests the rest just 1 line until this week had 2 lines which is good sign but then yesterday it was very faint :( x

its so disheartening isnt it, they have all gone to one line, going to test still every day all day lol (POAS obsessed lol) till at least af arrives again.....

just last month when i got my positive on CD18 i was so happy now just feels gone bk to square one :( x

still only getting one line, think out as usual this month :( so piss** off :(

Do not give up and do not lose faith. Keep testing everyday from the day after your period to the day until it starts. I did not get a positive until the day i was supposed to start my period, so I was surprised. I am a late ovulator so dont worry and keep trying.

Sending **baby dust** your way!

Do not give up and do not lose faith. Keep testing everyday from the day after your period to the day until it starts. I did not get a positive until the day i was supposed to start my period, so I was surprised. I am a late ovulator so dont worry and keep trying.

Sending **baby dust** your way!

thank u for the reply. i have stopped testing for about a week now. my boobs are sore and i have irregular messed up cycles but prob af on her way....

going to try soya the next cycle :hugs:

Good luck girl! I know it's tough to remain hopeful, especially when religiously testing day after day and not seeing that positive you expect...I also have super irregular cycles, I took clomid 2-6 to conceive my boy and didn't ovulate until CD20 the month I got pregnant, I didn't even think I got a positive OPK that cycle, so it was a pleasant surprise and shock to get a BFP...you're not out until AF arrives, LOTS of babydust!!!

:hugs:

In the cycle where I got pregnant (my baby sadly died at 17 weeks) I was using IC ovulation tests. They progressivly got darker over a few days but I never got the test line as dark as the control line, and that was definitely a positive as thats when I got pregnant. I just wonder whether for some people they just don't go quite as dark. Are you doing your temperature too, I also got a definite dip followed by an increase in temp, plus I had egg white cervical mucous.

xxx

well AF came sat so now on CD 4 and started taking soya on CD2-6.....

But on a positive note this is my 4th natural AF so FXd something will happen soon. We both got a positive feeling this month xxxx

I should of taken my last OPK as positive :( but hey ho, its happened next Ovulation should be on its way xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->