• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Losing small pieces of plug; can I get excited yet?

mamawolf

Reaction score
I’m 37 weeks with my third baby and losing pieces of my mucus plug. Think I can get excited yet? I’m really hoping that means labor is close!

It could be but heard the mucus plug isn't a reliable symptom since it can still be weeks after it comes out. But can't be much longer now either way.

I could be hun but it also couldn't be, it's not a reliable way of knowing whether labour is close, but as your 37 weeks, it wont be that much longer anyway

It could be but sometimes it can come out and then regenerate itself again

I always lost mine about three or four weeks before, but when I went into labor with my last one I had a bloody show as well so I knew it was going to be that night.

Did it have streaks of blood in hon? U can lose bits of the plug which is just like a pale yellow thick mukas weeks b4 labour. However with the bloody show. Which is mukas streaked with blood that cud mean labour is close.

Did it have streaks of blood in hon? U can lose bits of the plug which is just like a pale yellow thick mukas weeks b4 labour. However with the bloody show. Which is mukas streaked with blood that cud mean labour is close.

Unfortunately no. It was just small pieces of yellowish stringy mucus

I feel like mine's been going too this last couple of days. But then I don't really know what I'm looking for, so maybe it's just normal CM haha!

I started freaking out with my last pregnancy because I started losing plug at 38 weeks. Had him two days before my due date.

Losing the mucus plug really is a 50/50 shot with labor being close. I lost mine at 36 weeks with both of my boys. My first DS was born on his due date at 40 weeks via being induced, and second was born at 39 weeks after having my membranes stripped/sweeped.

Hopefully it means it's close for you. I know it can mean that it is only a matter of days, but I also know it can be much longer than that.

Either way, you're so close and you'll be holding your LO very soon! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->