A long term weight loss thread

I honestly haven't weighed myself in a few days. I haven't eaten very much TBH that I have kept down so its kinda a moot point. I am starting to really get my appetite back but every time I eat I feel so nauseous after. Lol. Keeps me from wanting to actually eat anything. Im probably about 159/161. I think I am just going to take the whole week off working out since I am still really tired and worn down. My mom will be here Wednesday night so I will work out all next week while she's here and we are taking my son to Universal Hollywood so that will be a TON of walking around. So I know I will get plenty of exercise. Keep up all the good work ladies! I am so proud of all of you!

Glad you're on the upswing! Hope you can get back to things soon,

As for me I'm already back down to 174.8. I expect to be back down to 174.6 in the morning, where I was sitting for days prior to my cheat meal. Iwas seriously, like, 5 days in a row...to the point I didn't even care the scale went up because I just was happy to see some other number :haha:

Cews ugh hope you feel better soon. Also enjoy time with your mom next week.

Gigs hope you are less than that in the morning.

Luna wow sorry it's been rough. I hope you meet your goal in June

Sorry ladies, been busy and have been hooked watching Dexter. Also, had some pretty bad eating days. Had 3 cupcakes for 2 days. Weighing later this morning. I've tried hard to make up for it the past few days.

Bad news for me, gained 1lb. It will be okay and was expected. Will be thankful it wasn't any worse

It'll come off easily flueks!
I was back down today, i think 174.2? But not sure. I can't remember and I didn't write it down. I'll take an official weight tomorrow.

Omg i loved Dexter. Hubs and i binge watched the entire series since we were late to the game and it was all on netflix.

Gigs thanks. Ugh I have a few tough days starting today. DH wants to go to the local German restaurant. Can't resist some good schnitzel and pan fried potatoes with bacon and green onion. I only eat there like twice a year. Then Saturday Chinese. I think I can control myself better at Chinese though.

I hope your official weigh in goes well :) oh I love binge watching shows. I had wanted to watch it for awhile and now is my chance. It helps me stay up during those middle of the night feeds. I'm so glad all seasons are out. I really love it and am halfway through season 3.

Hi ladies! I decided to just take the whole week off of working out and just let my body have a break and fully recover. Im still getting moments of bad nausea but not too bad.
I haven't been eating bad at all and at the end of the week I have only put one one pound. This morning I am 160.9 and I will more than take that! lol! Next week Im back on the bike and while I may not do every day while my mom is here I will try my hardest to work out at least 3 days a week for the next 2 weeks.

Still 174.6 this morning, ugh!!! I am so sick of seeing that number! I really want to move down past 174, ok weight loss gods? XD

Sooooooo tired today....

Cews I think it would be good to let your body rest some. Keep up the fantastic job!!

Gigs it'll come down. Those plateaus are a real pia though. I'm rather upset that I'm not a women that loses weight easily with breastfeeding. Ugh not fair!

I ate at the German place. Oh it was delicious! I ate basically all my calories at supper so no snacking for me. Will try to fill up on water. Going to movies tomorrow but don't plan to buy anything from concessions. We are eating Chinese buffet before movie and I'm fixing a ham dinner with taters, peas, and crescent roll. Will try to focus on portion control so that I can see results on Thursday.

So after a while week of not working out and eating whatever I wanted or could eat I am back up to 162.1. So that means after being sick and losing about 7lbs I only put back on 2. Im not really counting the sick weight in but its good to know that even with being sick and then eating junk I am still right on track with my 2lbs per week.

SW: 185/186
LW: 166.0 (2 weeks ago)
WN: 162.1

So I just realized something... something that really just clicked with me. I started out this weightloss at 186 pounds. Thats basically where I was right after I delivered. I lost about 15lbs and gained it all back after I stopped pumping. This morning I weighed myself. 160.2lbs. I have lost 26lbs. I am 15lbs away from being at my goal weight!

15 POUNDS!!!???!!! I have been working my butt off to lose this weight and make myself healthier not only for me but for my kids. When I reach 145 I will be at my weight when I became pregnant with my first baby. Its so crazy because I never thought I would get back to that weight. It just seemed impossible. I am so thankful for you ladies because there are days (like today) when I just wanted to give up and just say screw it and not worry about my weight but at the same time I don't want to set that example for my kids.

So ladies, THANK YOU!!!!! From the bottom of my heart, thank you! I need people to keep me accountable and to keep pushing me and between you guys and my sister I have pushed myself more than I thought possible.

Cews I'm so proud of you! I hope to be as dedicated as you eventually. I want S to sleep alone so I can get a good workout routine in.

AFM managed to do well over the weekend. Caved yesterday to my inner fat kid. Some pizza messed my gut up so I think it won't affect me too badly. Doing a health screening for work Thursday. Yeah, get to hear that I'm overweight *eyeroll*

So excited!!!! These are my size 8 (yes 8!!!) jeans that I have not fit into since 2014/2015 when I was pregnant with DS1!!! Still too tight to wear out on the belly but holy crap I can get them up and buttoned!!! I can’t believe it! After I hit 155 I’m going to start working on toning my belly. Almost there!!!!

EA336BC3-7850-4F62-99C2-ABCD77F9BB7E.jpeg

I haven't worn size 7/8 since DH and I first met. I was 140lbs then and very fit. I just have wide hips and usually a big butt :haha: I'm not sure my jean size at the moment and don't want to know. I think my work pants from last spring are size 11. Way to go cews!!

I weighed in at 188.6 today so 1.4 lb loss from last Thursday :)

I did a weigh in on the weekend. Weight remains the same, maybe a pound or two lost. I am ok with that, still bfing so not very diet conscious however we've been getting more active. Tried running after a frisbee today while playing in the yard with DH and ds1... Before I attempt that again I need a more supportive bra, not just a soft nursing bra!

Family member physiotherapist sent me a workout video with toddlers so will attempt something in the next few days with a 30lb 2 1/2 year old toddler or 14lb baby (3 months)

So I have attempted all the excercises with my toddler. The sit up I need to practice without toddler first because with it's just a total disaster. Can't make it up, like at all! 2 pregnancies and doing nothing for the core will do that, blame myself for that entirely.

Pacific, i don't think I could do a sit up with baby or toddler. My core is still weak. Not as bad as tge first 6 weeks postpartum but still quite weak.

Sorry I've been gone, been super busy!

Cews what a lovely thing to come back and read! You are doing awesome and I am happy to be a part of your journey :hugs: and look! You have lost more weight than yoi have weight left to lose! All the while still being able to indulge in food here and there. Way to go :hugs:

Pl good luck with the workouts! I'm with Fluek, definitely not doing any core exercise over here...

I finally got down past 174 but barely. I'll see what the scale says in the morning and try to uodate my ticker accordingly. Meanwhile I am contending with crappy sleep from baby and no time to get my walks in. I am a "youtuber" and hubby and inare starting a new channel related to disc golf. I was esiting footage yesterday and it was tough to watch. I'm usually behind the camera or in control of it so I know my more flattering angles...hubby was just taking some candid footage and...yikes. It was hard to watch for me. I am jist not comfortable in my skin yet. It feels both discouraging and motivating at the same time. I hope I can get where you are cews!!!

Monday weigh-in... My moms here for a weeks so I knew this week would be down the drain but I still managed to lose a little. She will be here this entire week too and tomorrow we are going to Universal Studios Hollywood with my babies so I plan to eat a lot of junk tomorrow too! Ugh! Lol!

SW: 185/186
LW:162.1
WN: 160.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"