A long term weight loss thread

Discussion in 'Dieting, Weight Loss & Fitness' started by gigglebox, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Flueky88

Flueky88 Well-Known Member

How is everyone?

I weighed this morning and was down to 175.6. I fixed a cheesecake for my birthday but looks like I'll only have 2 pieces so that'll lessen the blow of the treat. Today is my birthday so I enjoyed rather than counting calories. I did manage a workout and walking. I'm really enjoyed muscle burns fat. I'm not really into HIIT due to my pelvic floor and want to protect my joints.

2. WinterBub

WinterBub Well-Known Member

As always, sounds like you're killing it, flueky! And love to hear how you're able to balance enjoying life and making that progress :)

I've been 169 two Mondays in a row, but was 168 today. So, seemingly moving the right way, too.

Flueky88 likes this.
  3. Flueky88

Flueky88 Well-Known Member

Hope you both are doing well. I weighed 172 this a.m. so I'm down 29lbs, with like 24lbs lost since November. It feels so crazy that I'm over halfway to my goal. I decided to start another round of muscle burns fat before trying muscle burns fat advanced. I'm going on vacation next week so kind of expecting to not lose or possibly gain and that's okay as I'm not in a race to lose weight.

4. WinterBub

WinterBub Well-Known Member

:happydance::headspin::happydance::headspin::happydance::headspin::happydance: That's amazing! I'm so jealous! :rofl: I hope you're feeling really proud of yourself. I'm down 6-7lb pounds, and am happy with that. I just need to get a new routine sorted for the summer. It's getting really hot already, and I dont think that we can go walking the way we have been for much longer. Just planned out meals for the next few days and looking forward to steak wraps tonight.