Losing Weight for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll need to share your salad recipes :D I tend to do okay for a few weeks then start getting bored :\ I hope to eat a lot of roasted veg, pasta dishes, baked potatoes, veggie stews, stir fries and snack on fruit :)

Thats what I am wary of , loosing intrest and getting board and wanting pizza :haha: :dohh:

can always do a pitta pizza if you get desp LOL

We're doing a shop tomorrow, i'll try and walk past the chocolate aisle though! It has become easier not snacking the longer I've done it though, just need to keep up with my sit ups, I try to do 40 sit ups 3 times a day but sometimes it totally gets forgotton, if i'm out and have been walking lots I don't feel so guilty but if i've been in the house all day the guilt sets in! xx

i just rotate the same old meals each week, then end up going off track

i'm having one last pig out on chocolate ( how many times have i said that this year ) but SW dont have many sys free chocs

x

I will tell you all what i do and it has worked for me every single week..I stick to the diet from thursday to tuesday 100000000000000000% and weigh myself on the wednesday morning...that is the day i can eat whatever i want and how ever much i want..I usually feel sick at the end but i have enjoyed myself for that one day..then i stick to it all again on the thursday :) That way i dont ever get bored of the diet knowing i have my treat day to look forward too :) x

I will tell you all what i do and it has worked for me every single week..I stick to the diet from thursday to tuesday 100000000000000000% and weigh myself on the wednesday morning...that is the day i can eat whatever i want and how ever much i want..I usually feel sick at the end but i have enjoyed myself for that one day..then i stick to it all again on the thursday :) That way i dont ever get bored of the diet knowing i have my treat day to look forward too :) x

Thats a good idea Lotty :thumbup: If the diet gets boring I might try that.

Janet - I've built up to that, I started on 15 and that was exhausting!! xx

I am going to get rid of the junk otherwise I won't be able to stay on track. I am starting properly on Sunday but it is my birthday next weekend so I will have a blip day!

Most diets still work if you are on plan 80% of the time with 20% off you'll still lose. If you're too strict and good you do get bored and go off plan I find :( Only thing not to do is be like me and a 'bad' meal turns into a bad day into a bad weekend into a bad week etc :roll:

Most diets still work if you are on plan 80% of the time with 20% off you'll still lose. If you're too strict and good you do get bored and go off plan I find :( Only thing not to do is be like me and a 'bad' meal turns into a bad day into a bad weekend into a bad week etc :roll:

^^This is me. I recently had a bad 2 weeks and put on 9lbs! :blush: Thankfully I have lost it again with a lot of hard work (damn those M&Ms!!) :dohh:

Yep and me...as soon as I eat something like a chocolate bar I just think "well thats today ruined might as well have...." and then it gets worse and worse

Oooooh just saw this. I'm trying to lose 2 stone by Christmas and have lost 9pounds so far in the last 3 weeks. Another 19 to go.

Yeah count me in, I've got 20lb to lose, I'll be starting on monday when I can get rid of all the crap in the house and buy all fresh and good!

I want at least another stone off by Xmas, I've done a stone and a half since having Connor. Can you add me down. Say 20lbs for me too!
Thx x

Well im starting today!! lets hope im 5/6lb lighter this time next week :happydance:

I need to lose between 14-20lbs, doing alot more walking now with the preschool run but not eating the best so need to sort that out..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back