Losing Weight for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im pregnant so im out of dieting! Only lost 4 pounds but youl defo see me in this thread next year ;) Il be biggest loser!!! :haha:

aww big congrats shel!!!:baby:

well i weighed in last friday and i gained 2 lb not good! so i got off my butt and started the 30ds but then missed the weekend as we went out and had family over:dohh: but i have started again yesterday. last time i tried this i gave up after 3 days-im not going to be strict with it just look at it as a form of excercise to get fit more than anything that way if i miss a couple of days etc i wont feel so bad . so im hoping this will kickstart some loss as been at a plateau for a while. good luck ladies:thumbup:

Weighed myself this morning and ive lost 4lb this week...and ive Hit my personal target of loosing 3 and half stone 4 weeks early!! ...So happy :)

Well done Lotty that's amazing!! :happydance:

Congratulations Shel!

I don't think I've been on since I signed up :blush: I had a rather large break and was comfort eating a lot and didn't want to drag you all down with me :haha: Anyway, I'm back on track now! I have lost 5 and a half pounds! :D I think if I can loose another 1.5lbs I will be happy! -Although another 4.5lbs would be perfect!

Awww Thankyou Doodle :D

You can do it :hugs:

hello! i have been off any form of healthy diet for weeks but im back on it from Monday! seriiously been living off chocolate and crisps, yuck. Did a WI and ive lost 2.5lbs since last WI remarkably.

if you need front page updated let me know please x

I've lost half a pound, since, which is pitiful.

I'm blaming the fact that ally has decided to go back to feeding 1000 times a day since she had a lurgy. And also myself for living off chocolate and cake.

Am back on it, too. Just wish my littlest would cut down a little bit on the feeding!

My Ro has been poorly too & clingy so feeding a trillion times a day also :(

wd on your half a lb, thats loads when you only had 4 to lose x

Oh, hope roman gets well soon...this increased feeding is hard! I feel like I am back to having a very small one!

Well Done on the loss Mandy :)

I have lost 7lb with none to go..so total of 14lb if you could update mine on first page :)

WOW well done on making goal lotty!

I think I can still make mine if I try really hard :)

Nice work ladies! :happydance:

I've gained 2lb :dohh: but I consider that a triumph after all the junk i've eaten this week.........burger and chips, large kfc, mcondalds, sunday dinner, load of garlic bread, dominos, chinese, chocolate and crisps :blush: god i'm such a pig :lol:

I did work out last night though so hoping to be firmly back on track in a few days.

I believe i'm 8lb down and 3 to go :D

^^ OMG that sounds soooooo good! Yum yum yum! :D

Well done everyone! I think everyone's doing really well! I think we're all doing especially well since the shops are all filled with Christmas goodies too! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"