Losing Weight for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still here :haha: ....Hoping for a loss on Wednesday..highly unlikely as im on my "P" still! Bahh horrible things :D

How you doing Twilight ? x

Haven't weighed yet but not hopeful had a Chinese and very sinful cheese and onion on toast but we shall see

Haven't weighed yet but not hopeful had a Chinese and very sinful cheese and onion on toast but we shall see

Awww you should be fine :)..what chinese did you have ? as Chinese can be quite low on the syns x

Chicken chow neon eggfried rice with a little crispy seaweed and sine sweet and sour chicken balls :)

Chicken chow neon eggfried rice with a little crispy seaweed and sine sweet and sour chicken balls :)

Sounds yummy :D If your doing Extra Easy then:

Chicken Chow Mein is 7 Syns
Egg Fried Rice is 4 Syns
Chicken Balls are 8.5 Syns

Dont have a clue about the seaweed :haha:

So jealous you had chicken balls! *drools*

Im still here :haha: ....Hoping for a loss on Wednesday..highly unlikely as im on my "P" still! Bahh horrible things :D

How you doing Twilight ? x

Ahhh you never know hun, positive thinking! :) I agree they are horrible things. Lets hunt down mother nature :gun:

I'm doing good thanks hun. 1lb to my first goal weight :bunny: but i've a sneaky feeling i'm gonna end up with a kfc later :dohh:

ha ha it was lovely i obviously shared with oh would feel even fatter if i ate a whole portion of each-got the mil coming over so having a mad dash clean will weigh tomorrow morning as ive eaten now lol

Has everyone ran away and started eating the christmas chocs ? :xmas14:

:haha:...Weigh in for me tomorrow hoping for at least a pound loss but still bloated and still have AF..so who knows

I've had some chocolate today :dohh:

I've not been able to work out for a few because I have blisters on my feet :( and they hurt so bad when i'm walking nevermind working out.

Lost another 2lb. It's been more like 10 days than a week though. I'm not too disappointed as we went out for two meals last week. Will have to start being extra good if I'm going to lose 11lbs before Xmas now.

Lotty you're doing amazing. Can't believe you've lost 45lbs!! Go you xx

well done lotty ive stayed the same :( need to do some more excercise

I've not been trying at all and don't dare weigh myself :( as from today though I'm back on it.

Does anyone know when you stop the contraceptive pill does it help with weight loss or am I more likely to gain?

I've lost 3 lbs this week nearly reached my target now :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back