Losing Weight for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost 2lb this week. Pretty fed up as I had the perfect week really never mind it's better than nothing :)

2lb is awesome! And pretty much average considering you've already lost loads :)

Yay another lb gone :happydance: its been a while since i've seen any kind of loss that wasn't a result of me messing up :dohh:

Could you update me please blah? :) 7lb lost, 4lb to go :bunny:

And officially only 10lbs to go until i'm considered a normal weight. Wooo

I lost 2lb this week. Pretty fed up as I had the perfect week really never mind it's better than nothing :)

Yay another lb gone :happydance: its been a while since i've seen any kind of loss that wasn't a result of me messing up :dohh:

Could you update me please blah? :) 7lb lost, 4lb to go :bunny:

And officially only 10lbs to go until i'm considered a normal weight. Wooo

Well Done Ladies :hugs:

Thank you :flow: and to you too!

Ooooo you're close to your goal weight too! :happydance:

Thank you :flow: and to you too!

Ooooo you're close to your goal weight too! :happydance:

Aww Thankyou :flower:

Thats my christmas goal..not my offical goal :haha: still got to loose around 10 Million stone yet!! :rofl:

Ok well maybe another 5 :blush: x

Well regardless of how much you've got left to lose, you're doing brilliant! :D

I have another 14lb to go after my Christmas weight. Probably go up to about 20lb once Christmas is actually over :lol:

Thank you :) well done to you both too! You've both lost loads. I was chuffed when I got back in the 'healthy range'. I now weigh the same as I did before I got pregnant with LO. Don't understand how that's possible though as I thought I was quite thin before but now I still have a belly haha.

Thank you dear :flow:

I think it depends how much you work out :) last time I was this weight i'm sure I was more toned and looking better, but this time i've neglected the regular work outs due to uni and workload.

I was out shopping tonight though and tried on these jeans

https://www.riverisland.com/women/jeans/skinny-jeans/Blue-distressed-Taylor-skinny-jeans-628542

Can actually get a size 12 on and fasten them :happydance: but I wouldn't wear them yet, i'd want to lose a bit more to feel 100% comfy in them but I was just chuffed to get them on and fastened. I reckon i'll fit into them perfectly by the time I get to my goal weight. So as a Christmas present to myself, shortly after christmas i'm going to purchase some to give me a goal :D

Ive lost 1lb this week...im quite suprised as im on my "P" :)

I've lost 2lb, but I've had food poisoning...so I'm pretty sure a bit of that's going to be water. May level out as another pound, so we shall see.

I feel a lot better now, so will weigh again on Saturday / Sunday and see what happens.

Two pounds would be the only silver lining to what has been a very dark cloud. Hideous prawns.

yay for losses mines not much to cheer about only a pound but its still a loss and im happy with that:happydance:

I lost 1 lb too, pretty chuffed as I didn't have the best week food and drink wise.

You ladies have such amazing willpower! I lasted 1 week before I met the mince pies!

Hope I have lost this week I've tried really hard to be good been for a run done some sit ups and I went for a 6 mile walk today and going swimming Tomo night fingers crossed I'm under 11 stone at weigh in on sat

Fingers crossed for you! :)

I was naughty yesterday and had a large KFC meal :dohh: but luckily i've not gained anything. I could really do with a work out today to make sure I do see a loss tomorrow but i'm busy with uni work, grrrs!

Good news this morning, 9lb lost, 2lb to go :happydance:

Hows everyone else doing?

My OH text me last night to let me know that our complaint to Domino's was successful (we had an awful pizza) and we'd be getting 2 free pizzas :dohh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"