Losing Weight for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay for Christmas goodies! Is anyone else planning on going gaga over Christmas with the food? I actually can't wait for all the chocolate and Christmas dinner. Mmmmm!

Yay for Christmas goodies! Is anyone else planning on going gaga over Christmas with the food? I actually can't wait for all the chocolate and Christmas dinner. Mmmmm!

I'm planning on gong semi-gaga:haha: I'll be eatng pretty much what I want but 'trying' to not go overboard. If that makes sense:haha:

I'd try that but just know it wouldn't work :lol: i'm planning 2 chinese take aways, a pizza hut and a tgi fridays in the space of a week :blush: love Christmas and the food!

I'm 2lb away from my goal now :happydance: trying to be good because I have a gorgeous coat that I want to take away to Germany with me in a couple of weeks but if I gain I doubt it'll fit, its just snug at the moment so hopefully if I can drop a few more it'll be better :)

ive kinda given up on the weight loss coz ive maintained for the past 3 weeks even though i have been working out and been on slimming world.. then i put on my new jeans today that were "snug" 4 weeks ago when i brought them and they are loose :) im going to do measurements tomorrow and back on slimmingworld now to try and shift half a stone before xmas :)

Iv lost 4.5lbs since front page was updated so have reached my target 4 weeks early my aim now is to lose another 5 pounds before Christmas

How is everyone doing? Just a few weeks left I have started to give in to temptation and have been eating more bad stuff still lost 1 pound this week though

I put on a pound this week - was gutted because it's my first increase since I started 14 weeks ago. But the class leader told me it's because I got weighed at a different time - usually I get weighed Tuesday morning and don't eat beforehand but was up in Dublin sorting JJ's passport and couldn't get weighed til Thursday evening - and had eaten that day too. She said most people have their weight fluctuate during the day and go up by 2lb so it;s possible I actually lost 1. It'll balance out next week hopefully.

Hope everyone is doing ok xxx

well i found out we are expecting no.2 today so now have to stop the diet and shred but good luck to you ladies :)

I've lost 11lbs now so 5 left to reach my Christmas goal! Not sure it's going to be doable seeing as it's my birthday tomorrow and my mum's the day after = lots of cake!

Congrats Marina!

Hi girls how we doing?

I've had a crap couple weeks weight wise - STS the last 2 weeks but...

I lost 5lb this week bringing me up to 2stone off which was my first target. Chuffed to have lost that in time for Christmas:happydance:

Well Done Donna thats great :D

I hit my 1st target 3 weeks earlier than i expected...so from tomorrow im having 2 full weeks off..eating what i want when i want and then back on the diet in Jan to loose what i will gain :haha:

x

Well done Donna! :happydance:

I have lost 3lbs more than my goal so I'm happy........ although I've just scoffed a load of chocs and biccies so tomorrow is going to be a soup day otherwise I'll put it all back on! :haha:

Thanks girls. I'm going to try not to ruin my good work - now having said that I will be having my quality streets and choccy biscuits and mince pies and that but just going to try pull it back a bit and get loads of exercise too. Not back at weigh in til 8 January so don't want to do a lot of damage. I also want to lost another 4 stone before the summer so don't want to give myself a harder job haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"