Losing weight for Christmas2017 -anyone want to join?

Thank you I’m starting to feel better the tonsillitis has definitely started to ease however I’ve had such a upset stomach which started the day after I started slimming world but I was poorly then too so thought it was that then it got worse with the tonsillitis and is still the same now and I’m starting to worry it’s the diet.
I’m eager to weigh in tomorrow, while I’m still feeling motivated the amount of food prep I have to do rather than grab toast or a sandwich for lunch is quite annoying.

Good luck with your weigh in topsy, id feel the same way weighing that late. My friend and I had considered going to group tonight because she only has time to weigh in tomorrow but we both didn’t want to go without food all day and I know I would try limit drinking aswell it probably wouldn’t of ended well.

Staying the same is very frustrating I’m sure you will see a loss soon. It’s difficult when the scales don’t move especially when you have been good.

I'm glad your tonsillitis is better but sorry about the upset stomach :(
Good luck for weigh in :)

Awww hunny i struggled with an upset tummy 3 weeks into sw-u think it was a total overall of my diet.

Xxxx

1 lb off to 13 lbs to loose in 10 weeks

Xxxx

Well done! :)

I have finally lost 0.8 lb this week.

Thank you I’m hoping to lose 3lb next week to hit my stone award but I would be happy with any loss.

I do secretly weigh myself daily on my wii fit I can’t help it, I just feel better as I see the scales going down but we just got a new tv and I can’t connect the wii to it for some reason it doesn’t have the red, white, yellow connectors. So if I don’t go into town and use boots scales at some point in the week I’ll be going to weigh in blind and I hate that. I always mid week weigh so I at least know sort of what to expect. Maybe it will be good for me not to weigh in daily but I feel like it will make me anxious.

I weighed myself and I'm up 4 lbs. :cry:

I'm having headaches again and just am really struggling. I'm gonna have a chat with dh and have him support me getting back on track. I can't take this anymore.

Sorry about the weight gain. I hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

Sorry you maintained hopefully it begins coming off again soon.

I’m struggling a bit today I found the first weekend difficult, last weekend I hardly ate because I was ill but today has been quite hard. I wasn’t even hungry this morning and didn’t eat breakfast until 11am and I find that if I eat something when I’m not really hungry I am hungry soon after and I was really hungry by 1.30 so I had the broth I had made in the morning and I was so hungry still after but I powered on til 4 and snacked on lettuce and cucumber and I’ve just had some more broth at 6.30 and I’m still hungry. It also doesn’t help that I’m on pain meds every evening and it makes me more hungry at night. I think I struggle more at weekends because my son snacks quite a lot through the day.

Also since I’m new to slimming world and I counted calories prior to this I was strict on my calories and couldn’t snack between meals and I know I can snack on free food on slimming world but I still don’t I guess in my mind I still feel like I’d be going over what I should be.

I really want to lose 3lb this week so I feel like I’m being stricter on myself aswell.

I'm sorry you're struggling Natalie. Good luck for this week.

Well done mums lot!

I'm still up and down like a yo yo. Currently at 9.6 lbs down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"