Losing weight for Christmas2017 -anyone want to join?

Yay for being so close to goal Bev.

I am 10 lbs away from christmas goal :)

Nat hun good luck taking the little ones and good luck for weigh in tomorroe

Xxxx

Well done hun

Bev it will soon drop off hunny xxx

My weight goes up and down a lot through the week. I’m sure it will drop off as quick as it came on :)

Thank you 10.5lbs to lose by Christmas I’m feeling optimistic x

Yay for being so close to goal Bev.

I am 10 lbs away from christmas goal :)

Nat hun good luck taking the little ones and good luck for weigh in tomorroe

Xxxx

Well done on being 10lbs away :) x

Thank you. I really hope I can see this out til the end this time, I’ve tried so many diets but I’ve never had success with them and definitely haven’t lost as much so fast.
I’m trying to think long term I currently have 2st 4.5lbs to lose before I’d be able to try clomid for ttc or even better my body starts ovulating on it’s own after I’ve lost that much weight. It doesn’t seem as daunting having to lose this much as it did before when I had 3st 12lbs to lose.
I gave up 5 weeks ago and went on the pill due to constant bleeding problems that I had put up with for 2 years with no reason why. My weights the only issue they can say is the reason for secondary infertility as everything else is fine. It’s frustrating but I need to get the weight off this time my son is 5 next summer and considering we haven’t used protection since he was born the age gap that will between children is getting much larger than I wanted.

You CAN see it through lovely let's zap that 2.4 so you can ttc with clomid or your cycle level themselves-have everything crossed for you. Maybe we sound do a valentines day tread after...to KEEP us all going ( although Bev i am sure you will be there) and Nat hun to sure you won't be far off. But maybe. I think it helps keep me focused breaking it in chunks xxx

I’m definitely up for the valentines thread.

I had my first fall off the wagon on the weekend 2 whole days worth of binging. In fact I barely stopped eating on Saturday. But got back on it Sunday and i put 3lb on by Sunday I gain weight so rapidly when I go off track. It’s off now according to my wii and I’m back to the weight I was on Friday at slimming world. So hopefully I have some kind of loss on Friday.

Oh hunny I go off track easily too hunny.. It's not just yoy. Sure you will see a loss on fri hunny xxx

We all end up going off track sometimes :hugs:

Well done.

Another lb off-not sure how. 9 lbs to go xxx

Well done with the losses :)

-2.5lb for me 1st6lb gone 8lb to Christmas target :)

Well done!

I haven't weighed in for a while which is unheard of for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->