• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Losing weight for Christmas2017 -anyone want to join?

Thank you. Need 1lb at least next week for my stone award :)

Sure you can do it hun. I haven't weighed in this week I was goung to tomorrow but d's and i are so tired sleep seems the better option xxxx

Lost 2.8 lbs this week so I'm at 11.4 lbs lost now. Around 8 to go!

Lost 0.8 lbs so I'm now down 12.2 lbs! Just a few more lbs and I should really start noticing it :)

Lost 0.8 lbs so I'm now down 12.2 lbs! Just a few more lbs and I should really start noticing it :)

Lost another 1.4 lbs! That was a nice surprise! I'm now at 13.6 lbs lost and so close to goal!

I gained 1.2 lbs over the weekend but hopefully it will drop off again this week.

I’m looking forward to weigh in on Friday, I have my Christmas goal firmly in sight. I’ve never lost weight so well before it’s really helping motivate me.
I have to lose 1.5per week to hit the 2st Christmas goal. 12lb to go :)

Thank you. I hope your gain comes off this week :)

My friend who I go to slimming world with isn’t going this week as she hasn’t had a good week with food. I have to somehow find the courage to go myself we were supposed to be taking the kids as they are welcome since it’s half term but there’s no way mine would sit for 1.5 hours. I may just take him with me, get weighed and leave or stay as long as he will tolerate it. I’ll see on Friday.

Fingers crossed he will tolerate it.

1.6 lbs dropped back off so I've lost 14 lbs now.

Lost another 1.6 lb! Just 3.8 lbs away from goal now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"