• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Losing Weight While TTC

You gotta be able to maintain this shit for LIFE, there is no diet that will work forever if it isn't a lifestyle. So yes, order the pizza! Enjoy it, and don't make excuses. Own it. And then, move on again. One pizza isn't gonna make you fat, just like one salad isn't gonna make you skinny. You gotta focus on the overall things. Cut that sugar, lower the processed carbs and make small but sustainable changes. Enjoy some treats too, and enjoy the tasty healthy food as well.

I agree completely. I just wish that my body didn't have the issues it has with the whole insulin thing. I have decided instead of just saying paleo I am just going to stick with real foods, cut out the processed crap 95% of the time. Life does happen and I feel like if I am doing good 95% of the time I will succeed. Speaking of, I just weighed myself and am down 3 lbs in 2 days and that is nighttime weight!!! I did good for dinner, chicken breast, brown rice, and broccoli. :)

Now I need to stay off the scale until Monday lol

So should we list our current weight now? Do you want to take before pics and maybe like monthly pics?

Ooo I like the picture idea....that adds a lot more accountability to me then the numbers. I weighed 2 days ago but I forgot to this morning so I am going to stick with the weight from Wednesday at 215 pounds and then I will take pictures later. Everyone is going to see my belly 😳 lol. Maybe pics every 2 weeks?

Girl talk about belly. I am 345 lbs. :( :( But I was 382 at my heaviest so yay me! lol..

I have an idea. How about we edit our first post with starting weight and update it each week with current weight? To keep us motivated how about we set reward goals? I have already decided that when I get into Onederland we are taking a trip to Disneyworld. I figure with all the money we will spend eating out we shouldn't have any problem affording it lol..

We can do pics every 2 weeks if that will hold you accountable. :)

You have lost a lot! That's amazing!! I think editing the front page would be a good idea, your disneyworld goal sounds great! I have been trying to think of rewards and can't seem to come up with anything haha

Super sad moment for me right now. I bought my wedding dress a couple months back and bought it too big in case i got pregnant between then and the wedding. When I say big I mean 3 clips and a person holding it for the dress to look normal. I am in for my first fitting and just put the dress on and it just about fits....really hitting me how much I've gained

You have lost a lot! That's amazing!! I think editing the front page would be a good idea, your disneyworld goal sounds great! I have been trying to think of rewards and can't seem to come up with anything haha

Maybe some of my rewards will help you with ideas lol..

Super sad moment for me right now. I bought my wedding dress a couple months back and bought it too big in case i got pregnant between then and the wedding. When I say big I mean 3 clips and a person holding it for the dress to look normal. I am in for my first fitting and just put the dress on and it just about fits....really hitting me how much I've gained

Don't dwell on it, just work on it now.

When are you getting married? We were supposed to this month but just bought our house so funds are tight. I am tempted to just go to the court and spend the money on a fabulous honeymoon lol..

Where are you from? I am in Texas. :)

All she has to do is take the bust in about an inch or a half inch but it will be finished 3 days before my wedding so now I'm scared to lose the weight...that's silly right? It's a super flowy dress so it isn't going to look silly if I lose weight...like it's not skin tight...and my boobs usually don't change much....how much weight could I really lose in 3 weeks would it make that much of a difference.....ah! The only way is if I lose a bunch and it's super loose I think I was 195 when I bought it

We are getting married June 3rd in the courthouse....this is mine and his second marriage since we both got married when we were 20 :dohh: lol but since we have both done it we are going for no fuss. We are in North Dakota. We have been watching fixer upper a lot lately and now DH wants to move to Texas for the housing prices :haha:

I am sure you will look beautiful no matter what size you are in the dress! How exciting!!! This will be my first wedding but I am also thinking the no fuss approach. Mostly because we are both huge introverts and hate being the center of attention lol.

I will tell you, we bought a 3/2 on 2 acres and only paid $59,900. We are out in the country so I don't know if that fits you but we love it! We are in Northeast Texas close to the OK, AR, and LA border. This section is known as the Arklatex.

That's amazing. We are looking at buying next summer with a budget of 200,000 and around here that is a very small budget. If I could move I would in a heartbeat but I have a son with my exhusband and he wouldn't even agree to me moving 100 miles south without a fight since it is in South Dakota :dohh: across the country would be a huge battle, I would love to get away from the cold weather though!

I think courthouse is the way to go especially for an introvert. We met at a bar when I was working and he was a customer so we are having our reception at that bar for sentimental value and because it will be simple. Just sloppy joes and cupcakes, pretty exited lol!

That sounds great! We met on Facebook in a Dallas Cowboys group. We have been together 5 years in Oct. :)

Let's see how I do this weekend. Weekends are always the hardest for me. I am meal planning and grocery shopping to make sure I don't make bad choices. We also have to unpack this weekend! I am tired of the box clutter in my office lol..

I am excited for weigh in on Monday! Going to update my original post now. I will do my first pic as soon as Justin hangs up the mirror lol

How did the weekend go? My weekend hasn't been that great as far as food but I have gotten a decent amount of steps in today and I think I might cycle for a little bit. I was feeling sick yesterday so I slept most of the day but my energy is two fold now. I'm not quite sure how I'm doing it since I slept all day yesterday which then caused me to be awake until 5:30 this morning so pretty much all night haha. Slept from 5:30-9:30 and then got up and went to church and put mercy bags together, cleaned my car, did a billion loads of laundry...all on fumes lol I'm sure I will crash tonight :haha:

Weekend is going good! I have stayed on track all weekend. I am just under 7000 steps which for me is about double my average. Went grocery shopping, did laundry, cleaning, ect. My energy is through the roof!

Going to weigh in the morning and take my before pic. Eeek!!!! LoL

Okay here are my pics...please excuse my extremely messy closet...I am going to try to get to it before my energy runs out :haha: I figured I would do a little introduction about myself as well. I am 24, I have a son from a previous marriage who will be 5 in July, we have been TTC for one year this month and have a dr. appt to discuss the next steps fertility wise in about a week. I work in a group home with mentally ill individuals and am in school for social work, I have my internship in the fall and then I will graduate with my bachelors (yay!). Oh and sometimes I still pick up shifts here and there at the bar that me and DH met at haha.

Attachments

• 5-15-16.jpg
    5-15-16.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 5:15:16.jpg
    5:15:16.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1
Nice! I might take mine tonight or tomorrow. Need to hang the mirror up lol..

About me, 37 TTC my 2nd and our 1st. I have a daughter from a previous relationship, she is 13. I delivered our angel sleeping 3 years ago at 24 weeks. We are now in the place where we want to try again. Obviously I wish I could lose a lot more weight but being that I am 37 and want to hopefully have 2, that's not possible lol. Took us a year to conceive Aidan so I figure I can do it along the way. I work as an insurance broker and I work remote from home so that will be ideal if we do get our little rainbow. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->