Loss meet *CHANGE OF DATE*, Birmingham. *update on first post - please read*

If you dont go and kim doesnt go then kate and i will be flying over to see like 2 people, not much of a meet up really esp considering how expensive it is for us to get over :(

yeahhhhhh :( were coming allllllll the way from ireland.. *sniff sniff* :cry:

I just know i cant afford march. Lots of things have happened like cars breaking and exam fees needing paying for and now saving for house, it just doesnt seem possible xx

what if u just come down for the day on the saturday?? but we can do this trip on a budget.. find the cheapest hotel etc share the cost :D and im sure it would help...

Id have to set off super early. Its a three hour train ride down there. Can we not change the date? Then some of the other girls who couldn't come before could possibly attend? xx

yep im ok with changing the date.. infact prob be better as ill have more saved :D...

back on brifely to tie up few threads etc i should no longer be on...

i dunno if i can come to march..tbh i dunno where my head is half the time right now

maybe later on i could...but its pretty raw atm ifykwim

:hug: to you all hope your all ok
x

I don't mind changing the date.
I'll be driving down, so if people coming from the north want to just get to Stoke I don't mind driving people. I have six spaces in the car so it might be cheaper for people to get to Stoke rather than all the way to Birmingham. Just let me know! Xx

so what month were u thinking of.. april? may? i dont mind :D

Errrm well may sounds good for me :shrug:

Is may ok for everyone else?? x

i should be able to attend in May. no promises, as i'll have just payed for a wedding and all, but i should be able too :) again i have no commitments, so i am free any day.

i'll keep track, but i dont come online for very long anymore, so dont have time to post much.
xxxx

sounds good to me but the last week in april im going to madrid with my friends.. so as long as its not that week sounds good to me :D

MAY?? Now you're talking!! :happydance:

WHOOP WHOOP! BINGO in BRUM in MAY!!! :D :D :D

May should be fine with me, but later May will be better for me than earlier as I got work commitments. Still would really like to come though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->