Loss meet *CHANGE OF DATE*, Birmingham. *update on first post - please read*

Charlotteee

Married Mum/Stepmum of 4
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I know this should probably go in the forum meet section, but i didnt think it was appropriate as that is full of the women meeting up with there babys.

I was thinking of us meeting up somewhere central to us all. Maybe for a girly day shopping, a bite to eat, and a chat about everything.

Or maybe a night out on the town, us girlys just having a boogie, and maybe stay in a hotel.

I don't know, i just thought i'd put it forward to you all.

What are your thoughts?

xxxx

We're now thinking May for the meet

Hotel links:
The Ramada Hotel Votes:
Express by Holiday Inn Votes:
Ibis Hotel Votes:
NiteNite Votes:
Etap Votes:
Comfort Inn Votes : ||

If anybody wants to share a room, im more than happy too :) maybe get drunk in the bedrooms hahahaaaa, maybe the younger ones will be more open to that - no offence. I just know that people over 25 usually prefer to have there privacy, please dont take this in the wrong way. But if im mistaken and you want to share, feel free :) xx

Love the idea Lotty but don't know which I'd rather do :0S
Will see what the others say x

i like the idea of this.
i dont really drink, and am not a fan of nighclubs, but i would probably come along :)

VM2B is right about the clubbage Lotty, I'm an old cow in mind if not in body :)

i like the idea of us meeting up - would be lovely to meet you all in person to say thanks for all your support. when were you thinking of meeting up? next year i hope, as its a bit early for me.... and defo no clubbing - I'm ancient - and would be incredibly embarrassed at blubbing in a nightclub like an old woman - we'd get thrown out - as i suspect our first meet might be a very emotional day xx

Thats fine, i honestly don't mind what we do. I just didn't know what everybody fancied. I would much prefer the shopping and lunch. We could talk more aswell then xx

And i was thinking in the new year. Maybe end of jan. Just so we have time to like book a hotel if i'm travelling quite far. And save some cash :) xxx

well yes i'm deffinatly up for this :)
i've been to forum meets before, people tend to decide on leeds or the midlands as apparently they are easy to get to from everywhere.
i honestly dont mind where in the country as i like traveling.

I would love to come along but im from down south so won't be able to travel up north!! But enjoy girls xx

Very up for it, depending where it is. Would be great to meet you all in real life. :hugs:

I would love to go! Ive always wanted to go to a bnb meet up but then i realised i'd be totally left out as the only one without a baby or bump. I live in ireland though so i'd need pretty advanced notice so i could book everything to get over to england.Im up for either idea really sounds like fun :thumbup: perhaps if we make it for feb or march we could meet up somewhere central and then we'd have loads of time to save up and travel and stuff! Might even be a few bumps by then from those ttc :winkwink:

That sounds great!!
Then we could have really good day, ooooo i hope evertbody has bumps by then :)
Now then where is central???

I'm from north west, where is everyone else from??
xxx

Hey, sounds good to me, the more notice the better so I can plan and save.

Would defo love to meet you all, shopping and lunch, maybe drinks etc would be brilliant x x

I am northwest too. But central sounds very good x x

I have no idea where south east or any of those mean, is there any city that people could travel to? somewhere maybe in the middle to make it fair?

I would love to come im from the north west too x x x

well what about the midlands? middle of the country! so central to all?
fair distance from me but i'll still make it wherever it is.
xx

I'm south-east so yeah could do midlands :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->