Loss meet *CHANGE OF DATE*, Birmingham. *update on first post - please read*

i lorve your new name

i want to change mine because i want to remain anonoymous (my mum googled my name and saw all my post so whats to stop others? :|)

maybe should ask when i worked out a new name

i still need to book time off for then then shall get back hun :)
sorreee

thats strange??? how could she do that? she couldnt have gotten it from your name she must've gotten it from you posting your full name on the forum so just go back and edit your posts

Hey girls,

Sorry I haven't been around for a while. I find it realllly hard to think about the future right now. Any further than a few days completely freaks me out. OH has lost his job, so I will probably have to do a last min job on the hotel and just save up for a while. I am so so skint! It sucks! Going from two wages to paying all the bills and rent on one wage sucks!

Ahh well, sure it will come good soon. Just wish Birmingham wasn't so bloody far away. Come here and live in my house :rofl:

thats strange??? how could she do that? she couldnt have gotten it from your name she must've gotten it from you posting your full name on the forum so just go back and edit your posts

i think shes taking the piss tbh...not even allowed to go into her work anymore cos "your showing a bit"...

tut!

heeellooo katie :wave: i know what ya mean via the hotle thing i just flippen spent £30 on a book for uni WHEN IM PLANNING ON CHANGING COURSE IN SEPTEMBER

pffft waste of my hard earned pennies :(

£30!! For a BOOK!! I'd have said :nope: and stuck with it haha.
Right i think i may have to book next month. Im struggling sooo much this month with finances. I get paid on the 19th Feb. So around that time is good with me. We need to figure out a date and stick to it :D xx

I think thats a good plan! Im totally broke aswell and waiting on money that it now seems wont be here for at least 10 days argh!! So yup feb 19th is BOOKING DAY :happydance:

feb 19th is my broom broom tesat day...hopefully brroooom broom for me too :D

and i know...TO MAKE IT WORSE

there is now another book that i "must purchase in order to pass the course"

nooobeeess!! :haha:

hahaha!! ok so charlotteee and i have come out and revealed ourselves for the weird old grannys that we are and want to know if anyone else is up for a game of bingo in birmingham? :smug: i've never played and it'll be fun!!! :rofl:

:smug: i knew you would be!!! hope you bring your zimmer frame! i know i will ;)

lol you ladies make me laugh lmao.... im all alone in the house.. omg creepy... i hate being alone in the house... :( i never sleep in the house on my own... i was told i dont get paid till feb the 12th.. :dohh: ill be getting my flight then :D

Go on then weirdos, bingo it is! :rofl:

I have been looking at the journey from here - it is going to be a fooking nightmare! Why can't you all come to Norfolk and crash in my house - you can have all the cheap seaside bingo you like? :rofl:

Edit - The train is only 4 and a half hours but it £100! The coach is 7 hours and £70. There MUST be an easier way. DAMN ME NOT DRIVING!

omg lol!!! Bingos going to be EPIC! :rofl:
I have no idea where norfolk is!! lol and whats that about trains?? im confuzzled lol

i think il ge the train now...dunno if ill have a car by the meet

my mums saying shes not happy about me coming :cry: shes not letting me

but im gona come anyhow :haha:

Go on then weirdos, bingo it is! :rofl:

I have been looking at the journey from here - it is going to be a fooking nightmare! Why can't you all come to Norfolk and crash in my house - you can have all the cheap seaside bingo you like? :rofl:

Edit - The train is only 4 and a half hours but it £100! The coach is 7 hours and £70. There MUST be an easier way. DAMN ME NOT DRIVING!

I know im not going but ive been stalkering to see what you girls are doing :) have you tried getting two singles babe?

Kim im thinking of you. We also understand if you cant make the meet :hugs: xxx

:hugs: kim

pay day next friday... when is everyone booking there flights/hotels etc??

I'll have to do mine next month. But also, would you all be really mad if i bailed??
Me and tom are definitely getting our house so we should be saving really xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->