Loss of blood - should I be worried??

Thinking of you, and hope things are calming down, get plenty of rest babe, I found not resting made my bleed much worse, so REST! :hugs:

I hated going to ther hospital incase I was waisting people's time, but I got told off, I was told "it is better to be safe than sorry, you turn up to get checked up with anything that is abnormal, that is what we are here for"
So sod the staff, if you need to you go and get checked over hun!

Take care babe and keep us posted!x

hi hun i hope you are ok this happened to me last august i had done 4 pregnancy test 2 first response and 2 cheapy ones off ebay 4 of them were positive but faint a few days later i experienced exactly what you have went to hospital was seen by a gynecologist and was told i wasnt preg my blood tests were a hcg of 8 so i was really confused as to how i managed to have 4 positive pregnancy tests but be told i wasnt pregnant i had no information on what was going on or anything. the following day bleeding was mega heavy not like a normal period when i was at hospital i showed the gyne my 2 tests out of the 4 she didnt even know what the two lines were i thought to my self im just wasting my time but i spoke to my cousin and she said that i was pregnant plus i read on internet hcg level above 5 was classed as pregnant i hope everything is ok thinking of you

love spunky xxx :hugs:

Well Eva took my mind off it a bit last night by throwing up for 3hours and projectile vomiting everywhere. Poor little thing couldn't move without gagging and I was getting worried about her towards the end because she was frothing at the mouth and had nothing left to bring up! but we took her to get checked out and they said that it looked like a virus and to keep her off solids until she stopped being sick. She finally fell asleep at 12am and I have a huge pile of washing to do now.

But ... I'm still bleeding the same as yesterday. there is only spotting between visits to the toilet but there is always red blood when I go to the loo. I'm going to call my doctors now but i'm nervous incase they say I was never pregnant and that this is just my period. it's alot lighter than my normal period so I don't feel like it is. Just don't know what to think really, not sure what is happening. I'm having some cramp and lower back pain but not too much. More uncomfortable than anything.

I will keep you posted, thanks xx

Awww poor Eva, I hope she is feeling better today hun :hugs:

Let us know how you get on at the Doc's hun.....keeping everything crossed for you:hugs:

:hugs: have only just read this. Hope Eva is feeling better and you get on OK at Drs today.

Aw :( Hope the lil one is feeling better.

Vic I don't think you'v imagined anything from what you've said regardless of the outcome today. Positive tests, wayy late AF ... there could be many explanations not just it was in your head but I'm here hoping it's a good one.

Thinking of you x

Just a little update.

I went to the doctors today and my results weren't back from my urine sample from friday so they gave me a test there and then so I had a quicker result. It was another really faint positive so I'm not imagining things (phew)

She said that the faint positive today may be a bad sign because sometimes it would be stronger by now but is sending the sample off to the lab to be checked in more detail. Then I will probably need to do another one in a few days to see if I'm still pregnant or not after this bleeding.

If i continue to get positives they will book me in for a scan sometime after Monday as it is too early this week. but I basically just have to wait it out. The blood is coming and going as is the backache but there is only spotting between visits to the loo so that's positive I guess.

I have to ring the surgery at 4pm on wed for my results and to see what they think...

Feeling ok at the minute, just a bit confused and a bit down but Eva is taking my mind off it.

xx

Vic my thoughts and hopes are with you hun ...

Keep positive!!
xxx

AWw hunny
Thinking of you loads
((((HUGS))))

Any improvement vic??

Hope all is ok and calmed down a bit
xxx

the blood seems to have stopped for the time being but i'm feeling uncomfortable. one good thing is that i'm still peeing lots and very hungry - that's a good sign isn't it? hmm dunno.

thanks everyone xx

Eating and peeing loads is a good sign hun ...

Glad all seems to have calmed down for you ... just relax and try to get some rest ...

xxx

:hugs: Try to rest as much as poss hun.....thinking of you and wishing you all the luck for next week! x

hey everyone, the bad news is I caught Eva's bug and couldn't lift my head up yesterday without being sick!! ALL of my family have it now too.

the good news is that yesterday there wasn't much blood at all and it seems to have completely gone now. does that sound like a good sign? I bled for 2 1/2 days in total. at least being ill meant I had to have TOTAL bed rest whether I liked it or not.

xx

Hey Vic,
Sorry to hear that on top of everything thing else your now feeling ill.
Its very hard to judge either way on what could be going on. Iwill be honest with you and say that I had a bleed at just over 5 weeks before, Itried to be optimistic cause the bleed was lighter than my normal period and lasted for only 3 days with no pain (normally get period pains) but when I had a scan a week later I was told I had lost the baby, the PG tests had started to give faiter results in the run up to the scan, untill the scan at about 7 weeks, when the test was coming back negative.

On the other side I know in several cases where a bleed like this is caused by the loss of a twin, technology now has shown that twins are possibly as common as one in 5 pregnancies, but one is normally lost in the early stages, so its actaully very common. In fact bleeding in early pregnancy I discovered is as common as 1 in 10!

Im sorry to give some negative feedback, its just I thought Ishould be honest with you to tell you my experiences. If the news is the worst, its worth consoling yourself with the fact that at least it happened at a very early stage before anything had a chance to really develop, I know its that which made it a lot easier for me to cope when I got my news.

Perhaps its worth doing the odd test on yourself to see whats going on, so your not waiting in limbo for ages, at this stage it doesnt take long for HCG levels to go up or down.

Fingers crossed all work out well for you hun. :hugs:

thanks cat :) i do appreciate the honesty. I don't want to be naive about the situation and i'm aware that I could be miscarrying. I'm phoning the doctors at 4pm, for lab results on my urine from monday. I'm a bit nervous about what they will say!!

Will keep you all posted.
xx

The worst feeling knowing you can't ring til a certain time. Sends me mad!

Good luck Vic

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"