Loss of blood - should I be worried??

my results aren't back yet :( this waiting business is driving me crazy and I've just started spotting again.

I feel like walking over to the shops to get a test even though they said to try and stay home. sooo frustrated :( :(

TBH if Iwere you, If that shop is near by I would go. I dont thing a short walk would affect anything, I think the risk is more if your over exerting yourself. Put its your call, the waiting bit sucks.

yeh I want some answers now! I've been waiting since sat to find out if i'm still even pregnant and it's driving me mad.

I'm either going to the shop or going to hospital I think. since i'm spotting again and getting some cramps. Will let you all know what is happening.

Vic have you got any pain? Not cramps - can your cramps be seen a pain?

Ok don't wish to scare you but this has reminded me of my ectopic & I have everything crossed that this turns out to be just a scare for you hun.

When my ectopic started I has spotting prior to my AF I just thought it was weird then I started spotting again on an off lightly now my best mate told me to test and it was positive ... if it had not been for her telling me to test my situation could have been a hell of a lot worse so although a killer for me I was lucky to catch it in the early stages. Now they say look out for shoulder pain with ectopics but caught early enough you may not experience this because I didn't it was just cramps - quite uncomfortable cramps & uncomfortable in general although back ache was one thing for me too not sharp but there.

I personally would do a little test myself at home & if positive demand some blood counts Vic.

Again sorry I don't want to scare you but thought I should mention ...

I do have mild pains but it could be from my bug so i'm not sure. my backache has been here since sat. the doctor checked my tummy on mon and said it was unlikely that it was ectopic because one side would be more tender than the other??

I really really have a bad feeling about this whole thing and i'm not holding out much hope at the minute. I feel like if i'm losing the baby that I just want it to happen and get it over with. I know that sounds weird I'm just feeling a but fed up right now :cry:

Checking your tummy is not reliable at all - I didn't have one side more tender than the other at all. I wasn't saying thats what was going on with you just thought I'd reply with my experience if anything it's just something to be aware/cautious of thats all.

I feel for you I really do it's an awful thing to go through esspecially emotionally as I know you'll be between fedup - up & down.

If you can handle it get yoruself a test an tst with FMU tomorrow & believe me your results can be more accurate than theres! x If they say neg an yours is positive then you tell them & insist on an emergency appointment with the EPU.

hmm i wasn't sure about the checking my tummy thing either. i think i might go to a&e if i can get my sister to take me. DH is still ill with this bug and so is eva and it has taken my whole family out except my sister.

i don't feel well at all, i feel uncomfortable, crampy, bleeding again and had a terrible headache so i think i want to go and get checked out tonight.

x

Oh vic im so sorry you are going through all this hun ...

Go get checked out for yourpeice of mind and to find out what is going on ... you need answers!

Hope everything turns ok for you ... let us know babes.

Thinking of you
xxx

Good luck hun, if I were you I'd be at the hospital demanding an answer. It isn't fair leaving you like this.

I was scanned at 6 weeks and they found a heartbeat, no outline of a baby just this flashing on the screen, but it was reassurance. Even if they could scan to see something like this, something is better than nothing.

Thinking of u xx:hugs:

Here Kx

https://www.babyandbump.com/showthread.php?t=5151

x

thanks wobbles. Thinks K saw my post after posting in here.

I'm kind of up and down at the minute. I was really really happy when I was pregnant so now I'm feeling disappointed. I just wish I was still pregnant. I keep imagining that I still am and that it's a mistake or something but I think all the pregnancy symptoms are pretty much gone now. I'm just very tired, but I think thats just my body sorting itself out.

how do I know when my cycle is back to normal? do i just wait for my next af and go from there? when should I expect it - is there any way of knowing?? x

:hugs:

Can vary ~ I would wait for your next AF an go from there rather than sending yoruself mad hun or if your going to TTC again & you feel your ready to go that direction straight away then go for it.

x

I would but DH doesn't seem to want to go for it straight away :( he doesn't want it to be a big huge stressful think and just wants to be relaxed about it I think.

I feel paranoid though because I keep worrying that he might be secretly relieved that I'm not pregnant anymore and that he might not want to try again and put off or something. He was happy when I got my BFP but not as happy as when I was pg with Eva and he seemed stressed about money. That all sounds pretty harsh when I read it back and it's probably unfounded but it's just one of my worries xx

Who can afford a baby & all the accessories that come with a baby in the first place? Some how you need 100's to start off an x many pounds a week after but like everything it all comes together when it has to :D Hope you know what I mean :dohh:

Maybe rather than talking about TTC just go with the flow thats the relaxed way but if you want to talk about your loss with your OH you shouldn't not type thing ... Men are different species my OH was a bit crap at talking about 'trying again' probably justa blow & men are not like us thats for sure lol

Vic I agree with Wobbles, just take each day as it comes, and go with the flow. Your OH will be hurting as much as you are, as he may of been worried about money (I was with Becca too)but he will of got used to the idea of u being pg, so is probably hiding his feelings and keeping a brave face on for you.

My thoughts are with you Vic, keep your chin up xxx :hugs:

I'm gutted that we couldn't be pg together after all but it was obviously not the best time for me. I can't wait to watch your pregnancy though :happydance: it's exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->