Loss of symptoms 7weeks. Positive story's?

Rhiaberry

Reaction score
I'm ill again wit a cold and iv noticed my symptoms have gone somewhere. Is this normal? I have a scan a week today so hoping baby is okay. Anyone else had this and see a healthy baby in there?

I see you've had a few losses so I understand your anxiety. :( But symptoms come and go. I bet your symptoms come back even stronger in a day or two. :hugs:

I'm hoping they do. :hugs: Or they are masked buy this illness. It's like I'm walking around pushing my boobs about like they still don't hurt yet what's going on. Pregnancy makes me insane I'm sure of it.

I've had two healthy pregnancies with little to no symptoms.

This time around I'm having some but they come and go.. Mostly my boobs being sore. I'll not notice it a day or so then it'll pop back up in full force.

I posted about this when I was pregnant with my first and second babies. I got so worried when my symptoms would just seem to disappear... Yeah, it's normal. I've experienced this with all of my pregnancies. Sometimes, the symptoms came back... Sometimes, they didn't, like with my third baby. Oh, that was wonderful. My nausea went away at 5 weeks along and never came back! :)

My boobs have never been sore, in 4 pregnancies. Also minimal nauseA, so hang in there :)

My symptoms have came and went through the weeks.. the only thing I have that still comes around every now and then is sore boobs...and thats not everyday.. Between 6-8 weeks I would wake some days feeling tired, very sore boobs, dizzy, headaches, feeling sick... then the next day id wake up and there was not a single thing to tell me I was still pregnant. Symptoms cant be relied on to tell us if a pregnancy is viable. After loses we hang onto those symptoms like they are our lifeline until the second trimester, but thats just out anxiety, they hold no info into how the pregnancy is doing..Most days now I only know im pregnant because i listen to baby with my doppler..One day at a time <3

I literally don even have the bloating iv had all week not that I'm complainin about that because it was awful. But I really don't feel anything. It's so hard. I thought I could handle this but it proving tricky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->