Loss of symptoms at 10+5

Sophie2015

Reaction score
Is this normal? I've had a couple of ladies tell me they lost their symptoms too but I'd sure love to hear it from more of you. I'm super worried and don't think my Dr will listen to me. Praying everything is okay and more of you can tell me this happened and it was okay.

Is this normal? I've had a couple of ladies tell me they lost their symptoms too but I'd sure love to hear it from more of you. I'm super worried and don't think my Dr will listen to me. Praying everything is okay and more of you can tell me this happened and it was okay.

Same thing happened to me. We are good. Boobs still a bit tender, but appetite is back and nauseousness has subsided. Try to enjoy instead of worry. X

Same thing happened to me. We are good. Boobs still a bit tender, but appetite is back and nauseousness has subsided. Try to enjoy instead of worry. X

How far along are you? My breast tenderness is gone. And I never had ms. I could totally forget I was pregnant.

You're almost out of first trimester....which means the placenta is almost or completely has taken over production of pregnancy hormones. Therefore your body can chill out a little bit haha. I am 10+2 and often forget I'm pregnant lol. We should consider ourselves lucky :)

It is normal at this stage as the placenta starts to take over so enjoy!

Mine disappeared at 7 weeks. Scan confirmed a happy baby x

Thank you everyone for reassuring me with your stories. I'm praying like crazy this is normal for me. The only "symptom" I still have is elevated bbt. I know everyone says to stop temping but it reassures me for now. My bbt is still a degree to a degree and a half higher than my non-pregnant bbt. That has to be a good sign right?

I lost mine pretty much the same time - apart from the tiredness!!!! xx

So I caved and went for a private scan. Baby looked great and was wildly active, waving arms and kicking legs, rolling from front to back etc. HR was 167. Baby has grown 1.4cm in a week and is measuring a few days ahead. We have tons of 2d/3d/4d pics plus a sweet stuffed dog that plays baby's HB when we squeeze him. Wanted to update for anyone else who is panicking over lost symptoms. Thank you all for your support and words of encouragement!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 8
Glad your scan revealed a healthy baby. I hope it helps to relieve your worry. :hugs:

Sophie that's great that you got all that stuff from a private scan! Now I'm gonna have to try to find one that good when I go for one later in my pregnancy. Also, judging from skull theory that looks like it could be a boy! What are your instincts telling you it is?

Sophie that's great that you got all that stuff from a private scan! Now I'm gonna have to try to find one that good when I go for one later in my pregnancy. Also, judging from skull theory that looks like it could be a boy! What are your instincts telling you it is?

My instincts have always said girl!

I also thought boy from the skull pic Gemini! Do you have any nub pics Sophie?

I don't. What was there was just blob ish still. Nothing defined and all genitalia is still internal at this stage. My gut says girl. And if you saw my skull as an infant, we match! I have a huge forehead hence I've always had bangs. HR is staying up too which also makes me think girl.

The is the most profile I can find on my phone. But you get the idea. I have profile pics as late as kindergarten that look just like this baby's. I honestly don't care about girl or boy. Truly after losing two and being 43 I will be so thankful for anything healthy. But it's fun to compare and speculate. Thank you girls for sharing my joy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 6
I hear ya. I'm waiting on my Panorama test results and everyone keeps getting so excited that I'll know the gender so early, but I'm just so nervous about the baby being healthy that finding out the gender isn't a concern right now. My DD's skull also looked kinda boyish (going by skull theory that is) but she was a girl! She has my husband's protruding forehead still to this day too :winkwink: I think the guessing is super fun though!

Shellgirl- I'm doing the Progenity fetal DNA test next week. I think it's just like Panorama. I'm terrified of all trisomys. Praying for good results. FX for you!!

It's so scary. I had a really bad experience with my last pregnancy with the Quad test. My NT ultrasound went very well and I was given only a chance of like 1 in 1100 or something. Then the bloods came back and moved me to 1 in 267. I was still fine with that, but then after the Quad test, they gave me 1 in 10. Talk about terrifying. I did an amnio and thank God, everything was fine, but that was the worst week of my life waiting to find out. Now I'm traumatized from that a little I think.

Fingers crossed for good results for you too!!!

Oh gosh. That sounds awful!! I've refused everything but the Progenity test. It's supposed to be 97% accurate with trisomys. Not sure if I'm doing gender. I was warned it is the least accurate and can indicate a problem with gender (like xo instead of xx for a girl) that isn't really there. Were you told this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->