Lost all symptoms? Feeling hopeless

Stephaniemt

Reaction score
This is my first pregnancy, I am 27. I had cramping and sore boobs until week 7. At 7 weeks I had my first ultrasound we saw the heart beating at 115 . After the ultrasound all my symptoms disappeared , with the exception of 3 headaches . I’m very nervous I feel , my freind had a missed miscarriage a week ago which is intensifying my anxiety. I have tons of energy and feel normal , I fee like this just can’t be normal ?

I think your fine hun, symptoms can start to disappear for some between 7 and 10 weeks, if your worried definatly get checked, but I think bub is fine in there x

I think it's normal for symptoms to come and go. Try not to stress <3

My symptoms used to come and go a lot <3

My symptoms came and went throughout the first trimester. Sometimes I went about 3 days without being sick! Looking back I should’ve seen it as a relief because all is still fine now. I know what it feels like to worry though, this is my first pregnancy too. I’m sure all will be fine xxx

Hi hon my symptoms have came and gone and came back again since I found out I was pregnant. I had terrible neausea and sore boobs from 4 to 6 weeks then for a whole week I didn't really feel sick at all. My boobs wud be very tender some days and then not so tender other days and like you I worried alot because I've experienced 3 misscariges.
But my sickness returned at 7+2 and my boobs were back to being very sore. Then the last few days not been feeling that sick only for it to come back again today.
It's normoly for symtoms to come and go in early pregnancy and then be bad some days and not so bad others days.
My tiredness only kicked in at 7+2 some days I feel totaly exhausted but other days I'm ok.
I can understand ure worry but I'm sure ure be fine

I've felt the same way, felt tons of symptoms from weeks 3-5, week 6 things mellowed out for a while, I'd start worrying only to have them back full force the next morning.

Mine did this! I freaked out. If you have a good relationship with your doctor ask for a scan for reassurance if you need it. Otherwise it is pretty normal. I also want to add I also had a mmc before, so I get it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->