lost all the weight and more, still not happy, now what?

lauralora

Reaction score
hey ladies, this is my first post in this section, well i was a size 12 after having olly and it stayed that way untill 2 months ago when i decided to get motivated for my holidays which is next month, ive been going on the wii dance every night walking loads and havnt eaten a single peice of choclate in 8 weeks, its worked, im now a size 8-10 and 8 stone 6, but im not happy at all, i have stretch marks on my tummy which do look better than when i first gave birth but they are still VERY much noticable, im kind of on a downer as ive done so well losing the weight but i feel like theres no point cos i still have a disgustingly untoned stomach which is fine when i have clothes on but i so wanted to be able to wear a bikini on my holiday :( but i just havnt got the confidence, im so insecure about them that my bf hasnt seen the full extent of them yet and olly is 10 months old! am i ever going to learn to love my body again lol?

xx

Im not fully sure either.

I dont feel i will ever love myself the way i did, theres got be a way to love it as much as possible.

Why not do more strength training and weights to tone your stomach up best it can get.

Well done on your achievement.

Hi

i know how you feel i have a few months till my hol i was also a size 12 and slowly losing the weight but i have stretchys on my stomach and a few on my thighs i really want to wear a bikini with confidence but really dont think its going to happen for me.
Can i ask what kind of things u have ate 2 lose the weight?

Hi

i know how you feel i have a few months till my hol i was also a size 12 and slowly losing the weight but i have stretchys on my stomach and a few on my thighs i really want to wear a bikini with confidence but really dont think its going to happen for me.

its depressing isnt it :( well i stood in the sunlight today and lifted my top up and for some reason the stretchies didnt look as bad as when im indoors, god knows how that works, there still totally there tho and with dimples.

i ate a jacket potato with cheese sweetcorn and salad for my dinner and a slice of brown bread (toast with beans) for my tea on a monday, then on a tuesday i ate pasta bake with cheese, and beans and toast for tea. the rest of the week i kinda had the same pattern it was a crazy jacket potato diet really lol! i just cut out all the crap i ate absolutley no junk food, and no fizzy pop. :) xx

Hi

its depressing isnt it :( well i stood in the sunlight today and lifted my top up and for some reason the stretchies didnt look as bad as when im indoors, god knows how that works, there still totally there tho and with dimples.

i ate a jacket potato with cheese sweetcorn and salad for my dinner and a slice of brown bread (toast with beans) for my tea on a monday, then on a tuesday i ate pasta bake with cheese, and beans and toast for tea. the rest of the week i kinda had the same pattern it was a crazy jacket potato diet really lol! i just cut out all the crap i ate absolutley no junk food, and no fizzy pop. :) xx

I know what u mean sometimes ive noticed they dont look as visable and them sometimes they are so pink. my boyfriends not seen mine yet managed to keep them hidden for nearly 8 months now as well as everyone else seeming them on holiday im worried about his reaction.

Think ill give the crazy jacket potato diet a go i have about 8lb left to lose.

xx

I don't think it ever goes back to what it was, my tummy is still pretty awful and i have A LOT of stretchmarks. They do fade but you can still see them especially if you have a tan. I think i will be depressed about mu stretchmarks for ever :(
At least you are less than your idea weight tho, thats good! Might just mean wearing a sarong or swimsuit x

the Stretchies will get better in time hun, i think Bella was about 13 months before i noticed they looked a bit better, and they've got better and better every month since! So give your body some time.

also, you've lost a load of weight, well done! But now all you need to do is tone up, do some body toning exercises or stomach toning exercises and you'll see improvements in no time!

You may never get back the body you had before, but try and learn to love the body you do have and the body you can get, your body grew and gave birth to a gorgeous baby boy, be proud of that! :hugs:

You know what?
I think it's time you showed your fellow the tummy, stretchies and all.
I guarantee you that he'll think you are hot to trot. And I bet he'll think you're nuts for not wearing that bikini!
We get so obsessed with things on our bodies, but most of the time no one else even notices them. Truly, we women are our own worst enemies.
:hugs:

Have you tried cocoa butter cream? I've heard using that can reduce the appearance of stretch marks... Correct me if I'm mistaken about that though - seeing as to how I'm still trying to get pregnant with my first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->