Lost in the middle of TTC an PG

TTC First

Reaction score
I hope I am not the only one here.

I am pg so I am not timing and doing all the ttc stuff. I am pg so there is so much I can't eat and I get all the yucky side effects.

On the other hand

I am not pg enough to tell people or start shopping for maternity clothes or baby items.

I'm just stuck in the middle. :shrug:

I hate to rush things but I can't wait for the second trimester. :coffee:

I'm 5 weeks and I've bought lots of maternty clothes! Haha! This is why I like being on this forum because its the only place I can 'be pregnant' at the moment

I totally understand. I only acknowledge my pregnancy at home with DH. But at work I almost forget that I am pregnant. Today I had to assist with a bone marrow biopsy in the radiology department and I had to make up an excuse why I didn't want to stand in the room where the x-ray equipment was...I have my first scan tomorrow t see the baby's heartbeat. If all goes well I will have to tell my manager soon so that I don't have to do those types of assignments any more.

Glad I am not alone here.

We had a mmc in January so although we acknowledge the pregnancy at home, it's still a matter of "lets wait just to make sure". I am always waiting for that bad ultrasound to come and it's all over.

It took us to long to get here, I hate to say it but I just want the babies here so I know that it's all really happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->