Lost Mind! Please Return if Found :)

https://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa469/ber2154/porkchop-GQ.jpg

He is soooo cute!! My little guy's name is Dasch...he's quite the character! Keeps me laughing at even the worst of times :)

Attachments

• n748415467_6356849_7153049.jpg
    n748415467_6356849_7153049.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 0
Cute! How much does he weigh? Porky is 11.7lbs. Almost a tweenie.

Sometimes your Lh surge can last more than 24 hours.
Most women ovulate around 24 hours after their last positive test.

See, I stop bc my doc said 12-36 hours after the 1st positive, lol.

Yep, he's a quack.:wacko:

Oh wow! I had no idea!! So essentially the surge could last maybe two days and then ovulation could be another 24-48 hours after that??

Super helpful information Indigo77!! I am so gonna keep testing after the initial + on this new cycle and then bd like a rabbit :winkwink: My DH better get some good rest in the next week or so cause he's gonna need it!

While Dasch was supposed to be a mini he actually turned out to be a tweenie. He's svelte, but weighs in at around 15lbs. He is the Arnold Schwarzenegger of minis :winkwink:

https://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa469/ber2154/porkchop-roxy.jpg

While Dasch was supposed to be a mini he actually turned out to be a tweenie. He's svelte, but weighs in at around 15lbs. He is the Arnold Schwarzenegger of minis :winkwink:

I wanted another standard, but no one around here seems to breed them; everyone wants the little guys, lol.

I wanted another standard, but no one around here seems to breed them; everyone wants the little guys, lol.

Yeah, standards are definitely not as popular though I love them just as much. Happy with my little guy though...he's the perfect lap, wrapped around my neck, curled up on my chest, hanging out in my arms kinda dog. lol

And my surge is so short that I can't even catch it. Not even with poas twice a day. :dohh:

Damn...we are phucked up women, lol:hugs:

TTC is certainly not as straight forward as I always believed it to be! With all the perfect timing requirements, plethora of hormonal/biological factors and things that can go wrong, it's amazing anyone ever conceives! I'm tired and I've barely started :wacko:

Oh, so yours is nice?:haha:

Mine eats walls, floors, cabinets, furniture, books...you name it.

He will not pee outside; actually, he prefers to pee on someone, namely me.:growlmad:

We have been through several training classes and personal trainers...:nope:

But, I love him anyway. :blush:

And my surge is so short that I can't even catch it. Not even with poas twice a day. :dohh:

Damn...we are phucked up women, lol:hugs:

If most women O 24 hours after the positive then you need to DTD tomorrow too Dmom..I don't even know why I'm panicking on your behalf:dohh: I'm panicking for me too and we DTD every 24 hours ...someone slap me silly please:blush:

I'm panicking for me too and we DTD every 24 hours

All the time? Or just for a few days while fertile.

I'm asking b/c I firmly believe that anyone that says they have sex every single day of the month is lying, or showing off, lol.
As much as I love it, sometimes, I just want to go to sleep!

Brooke has long surges.
If she has another positive, she will abstain.
If not, then she may DTD.

Don't make her panic! :growlmad::haha::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"