Lost Mind! Please Return if Found :)

My surge is ridiculous at times because it'll show POSITIVE even after I've Ov'ed! So, it may take a coupla cycles to see how your body responds. To be most armed, I'd use OPK's to know when fertile period starts. Then, use BBT's to know when to stop (when you have a temp rise, the egg's dropped).

I am only refusing to POAS at work, lol.

I work with my father and a 70 yo woman, who's known me most of my life...not happening. :haha:

If I can manage to POAS in an airplane bathroom, hide the evidence and come back for it to check within the time limits...
Just sayin'
:haha:

Well ladies, after a weekend of shopping I've built myself a little ttc arsenal for October's go-round :winkwink:. I'm going to continue on with the OPKs and bbt but for good measure I'm also adding in Robitussin, Pre-Seed and softcups. So, I guess all I have to do now is just be patient and wait for the witch to dismount her broom! I just want to get started! FX!!

Well ladies, after a weekend of shopping I've built myself a little ttc arsenal for October's go-round :winkwink:. I'm going to continue on with the OPKs and bbt but for good measure I'm also adding in Robitussin, Pre-Seed and softcups. So, I guess all I have to do now is just be patient and wait for the witch to dismount her broom! I just want to get started! FX!!
Good plan:thumbup: Don't forget a good pre-natal, too.

Before we even really started to ttc I was taking a pre-natal but during a routine checkup my Dr. suggested I switch over to taking straight up folic acid (1,000mcg) along with the ferrous gluconate (x2) I take for my iron deficiency. Right now I'm taking my synthroid (for hypothyroidism) in the morning and then taking the folic acid, an Omega-3 and the ferrous gluconate at night. Is there something important I'm missing by not taking a general pre-natal vitamin? I also have DH taking a multi-vitamin in addition to forcing the switch over to boxers :winkwink:

Before we even really started to ttc I was taking a pre-natal but during a routine checkup my Dr. suggested I switch over to taking straight up folic acid (1,000mcg) along with the ferrous gluconate (x2) I take for my iron deficiency. Right now I'm taking my synthroid (for hypothyroidism) in the morning and then taking the folic acid, an Omega-3 and the ferrous gluconate at night. Is there something important I'm missing by not taking a general pre-natal vitamin? I also have DH taking a multi-vitamin in addition to forcing the switch over to boxers :winkwink:
:thumbup: You've got it all covered then! Just was looking for the folic acid portion. :) Skip the pre-natal....:flower:

And one thing that somehow slipped the mind of the others was:

NO SYMPTOM SPOTTING

That is what will drive you nuts and you will never get you mind back. Ever.

:haha::haha:

And one thing that somehow slipped the mind of the others was:

NO SYMPTOM SPOTTING

That is what will drive you nuts and you will never get you mind back. Ever.

:haha::haha:

I am such a symptom spotter!! Last month I literally analyzed every little twinge...and yeah, I drove myself nuts. Talk about the longest two weeks ever! I think this next cycle I'm going to have to find something fun to delve into so my mind is too busy to over-think it :winkwink: Easier said then done though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->