Lost My Mojo!

Alsha & Elliot

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone else has just not fancied sex, i haven't felt like doing it for about 2 weeks now i am just so tired! hoping for my sex drive to come back soon my other half is doing my head in bless him! :sleep:

Dont feel like it either, but then we waited till 12 weeks was out the way with DD1 so were getting past that this time too.

My sex drive has been quite high (keep get the big O in my sleep :oops: ) but we haven't done it v. much.

We didn't during 2ww cos hospital advised not to and then nurse said something like "most people wait till their first scan". We didn't but we've been very careful. I feel frightened about OH going too deep or being too vigorous. Can someone reassure me?

*Hugs*

I've gone off it completely but try to make the effort once a week for DH (I do enjoy it though it's just that I can't be bothered most of the time) :lol: I feel constantly tired and just not in the mood.

It is perfectly safe though as your cervix is closed and keeping your LO's safe and there is no way your OH could go "too deep".

Charm X

we havent done anything cause motion sets me off being sick lol...sickness is easing now though so hopefully soon bxox :oops:

Thats ok then i don't feel so bad now, i have been feeling very sick this time around so that may have something to do with it. Hope my mojo comes back soon :?

I had a very high sex drive to begin with and acted on it every time......Helen your babies are protected by the amniotic fluid which protects them from injury, but you would have to go pass your cervix to even get to it, so you are definitely safe babe.....

I can't be bothered with it now tho, I am getting more uncomfortable, but mainly with a groin problem it really sets it off and causes me agony, so at the moment, Paul is worried about hurting me and I can take it but would rather leave it anyway :? but it is a fr cry from how I started the pregnancy off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->