Lost!! Omg!! *Spoilers Alert*

Kina

Reaction score
Anyone seen the season finale yet?

It's a shocker!!

Noooooooooooooooooo we're not even half way through ... damn spoilers LMAO!!

yyyyyyyyyyessssssssssssssss!!!!!

whats your take on the ending??

I dont think its a flash back, has to be a future event, but Jase said it cant be coz Jack mentions getting his dad down to teh other doctor.
Buuuuuuuuuuuut... Jacks dads body was missing from the coffin, so i think he is alive and on teh island somewhere, i have come to learn that nothing is far fetched on this show lol

x

lol wobbles, i will post the final episodes to you on Tuesday

x

I changed the title lol ....

Will not read will not ..... :rofl:

Definately a flash forward!

I cried my eyes out over Charlie, laughed at Hurley (what a YEAH!!!! moment!) and felt very confused by the ending. I don't want them to get off the island! And Jack loves Kate, woooooooooooo.

I reckon Jacob is Jack!

Definately a flash forward!

I cried my eyes out over Charlie, laughed at Hurley (what a YEAH!!!! moment!) and felt very confused by the ending. I don't want them to get off the island! And Jack loves Kate, woooooooooooo.

I reckon Jacob is Jack!
how?! jack arrived on the island after jacob had been there some time and at the same time jack was leading the survivours lock and ben went to his hut. you think hes his future but in the present?

i think(bare with me it makes very little sense)they leave the island and return to normal, but they need the island somehow and it draws them back. like a drug they need it or whatever took them there in the first place. i reackon the boats sent from dharma and penny hasn't found them even though her russians recorded the "event" when the hatch blew. dharma will reclaim the island and the survivours and the other will join togeather(their all mixed togeather now anyway) must go now its beddy byes:blush:

:headspin:

I think that in some paranormal way Jack is Jacob on the island, which is why he asked Locke to help him and also why Ben tries to sabotage every attempt they make at getting off (he's under Jacob's order). I know that he was on the island before Jack (Ben was) and I find it hard to explain!

Did you find out what the newspaper clipping said in the flash forward? Apparently it's about a man that hung himself in New York, some people on the net reckon it was Michael as the funeral was in a black part of town.

no i didnt know about the newspaper, but didnt Jack say he was niether when asked if he was friend or family, wouldnt he have said friend if it was micheal? and WTF is Walt doing back lol ok i know he prob isnt on teh island, he does that weird telly thing, but still, why bring him back, must mean something??

Do you really think thats it for Charlie? that was really sad :(

Loved Hurley and his van lol that was so cool.

I still dont trust Juilette....

how long have we got to wait now, till Novemeber time?

xx

FEBRUARY 2008!!!

I trust Juliet more now, she's really burnt her bridges with the others. What's up with Mikhail, he's like the bloody terminator! I do think Charlie's character is over and done with.

Apparently they asked Michael to come back (in real life) but he wouldn't, hence Walt only. Jack wouldn't have liked Michael because he killed Ana Lucia and Libby.

Feb!!!!!

they started this one in November, omg i cant wait that long lol

cant belive Charlie is gone, it doesnt seem right somehow.

So many un answerd questions!!!

x

I think that in some paranormal way Jack is Jacob on the island, which is why he asked Locke to help him and also why Ben tries to sabotage every attempt they make at getting off (he's under Jacob's order). I know that he was on the island before Jack (Ben was) and I find it hard to explain!

Did you find out what the newspaper clipping said in the flash forward? Apparently it's about a man that hung himself in New York, some people on the net reckon it was Michael as the funeral was in a black part of town.
3x22: Who Died?! Jeremy Bentham?

https://lost.cubit.net/forum/gallery/1_24_05_07_1_13_56.jpg

In 3x22, the season finale, "Through the Looking Glass", we find a very broken and strung out Jack. When he learns of someone's death, he nearly kills himself. He attends the visitation, and learns that no one else came. But, who died?! All we have is a blurry obit image. Who's death could have shaken Jack so profoundly? Some speculate the name on the obit is Jeremy Bentham.

Jeremy Bentham was an English jurist, philosopher, and legal and social reformer. He was a political radical and a leading theorist in Anglo-American philosophy of law. He is best known as an early advocate of utilitarianism and animal rights who influenced the development of liberalism.

He invented the Panopticon. The Panopticon is a type of prison building designed by English philosopher Jeremy Bentham in the late eighteenth century. The concept of the design is to allow an observer to observe all prisoners without the prisoners being able to tell if they are being observed or not, thus conveying a "sentiment of an invisible omniscience." In his own words, Bentham described the Panopticon as "a new mode of obtaining power of mind over mind, in a quantity hitherto without example."

He also lead the Jacobin Terrorist (Jacob reference?). The Jacobin Club was the largest and most powerful political club of the French Revolution. It originated as the Club Breton, formed at Versailles as a group of Breton deputies to the Estates General of 1789. At the height of its influence, there were between five and eight thousand chapters throughout France, with a membership estimated at 500,000. After the fall of Robespierre the club was closed.

Here's a partial transcript of the obit:
Man found -------
downtown loft

The body of J --- entham of
New York was --- shortly after 4
a.m. in the ---- of Grand
Avenue

------------------- at The
---------------------- loud
---------------------- man's loft.
-------------------- safety, he
----------------------- the
-------------------- the
-------------- a beam in the

Oooooh, that's interesting! Especially the info about the prison. What do you think?
I also heard that the name of the funeral parlour is an anagram of 'fast forward'.

Oooooh, that's interesting! Especially the info about the prison. What do you think?
I also heard that the name of the funeral parlour is an anagram of 'fast forward'.
the whole islands like a series of observation set ups so the prison thing fits, the parlour was an anagram pointing towards the bits not on the island being flashforwards

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->