Lost our baby Friday =(

btfljenny

Reaction score
I was almost 11 weeks. I noticed bleeding Friday and called my nurse right away, she told me to rest and call if it got worse. I went to work the next day and as soon as I got home I was bleeding. I called my Dr the next morning and they had me come in right away. Just from my description he was pretty sure it was a miscarriage =(
He did an exam, tried to hear a heartbeat and we did an ultra sound. Me and my OH are pretty upset. Dealing with it in two VERY different ways, but were inseparable right now.
He was super excited to be a dad and has cried everyday since (he's not a crier) so it makes me sad to see him like this. I'm still numb to it, I've barely cried. I'm still not exactly sure what I'm feeling right now.
It's hard. I know that...

I am so sorry, but it is good you have your OH to lean on - many men don't like to show their tears, so that's actually very strong of your OH to cry and share his pain with you when you both need each other the most. best of prayers to you :hugs:

I am so deeply sorry for your loss :cry: I lost my Ava 5 weeks ago at 18 weeks and I am still devastated. I just hope this gets easier. :cry::cry::cry:

I'm So sorry My MC also started Friday devastating :cry:
Im thinking of you and all the ladies on here
Take care
Jo
X

i am so sorry for your loss.
My husband also cried a lot - the first time i ever saw him cry, but i promise it gets easier, i dont think the grief gets any less, you just find you can deal with it better as the days go on. I am 6 weeks after my MC and feeling more positive and not so tearful with the exception of a few teary moments now and then
take care and take the time to deal with it in whatever ever way is best for you
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->