Lost our baby girls:(

Its nothing you did! PLEASE don't blame yourself. Sometimes life seems unfair :( you have 2 angels looking down on you.

Fly high angel babies :angel: :angel:

Please be kind on yourself, treasure the time you have with your beautiful daughters and take all the time you need :hugs:

So sorry for your loss.
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

I'm so very sorry for you and your family.

Thinking of you. xxx

Oh TaterMom, I'm so so sorry :( I hope they are able to shed some light on what happened, so you can be reassured that it wasn't your fault. Please don't blame yourself. I'm keeping you and your whole family in my thoughts :hugs:

So sorry for your loss... Please do not blame yourself, you did nothing wrong.

Rest in peace little angels Grace and Paige

:hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. i can't imagine what your going through. Don't be too hard on yourself like you said you did as your doctor told you to a tee not much more you could have done. you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. rest in peace little angel babies. :angel::angel:

Really sorry to hear that. I hope you find strength to get through this time and as the other ladies say - please don't do this alone. I will be thinking of you and your family xxx:hugs:

I am so sorry for the loss of your little girls. Please don't blame yourself. My thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time xx

So so sorry for you loss. You and your girls are in my thoughts :hugs: Please dont blame yourself sweetie :hugs: xxxx

Just awful sweetie, every Mom's worst nightmare :cry: You're a brave lady, but please don't go through their delivery alone honey - is there anyone that can be with you? Lots of love :hugs:

So sorry to hear of your losses. Beautiful names for beautiful angels x x

Oh my God, what terrible news... I am very sorry. It's hard to know what to say...

So so sorry for your losses hun, you are in my prayers :hugs:

OMG I am so very very very sorry!! I am in tears for you!!

I have no advice but want to echo try and take someone with you sweetie - it's not something to do alone xxxxxxxx

caffeine wouldnt have done it, nor being underweight, you arent to blame!!
so sorry for your loss

:(

So very sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what you are going through but you are in my thoughts and prayers!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->