Lost our baby girls:(

Im so very sorry for your loss. May your beautiful angels rest in peace xxx

Still thinking of you, your family, Grace and Paige x

Oh my gosh huni I am so so sorry for your loss, god has gained two of the most precious and beautiful angels, thinking of you all xxxx

Oh hun, I am so, so sorry. None of this is your fault - the weight nor the caffeine would have have anything to do with this. I'll be thinking of you, your girls, and the rest of your family. :hugs:

Thank you everyone for all your prayers and well wishes. I was induced and delivered our beautiful baby girls last night at 1018pm. I was diagnosed with Chorioamnionitis, an infection on the membranes. They've run tests to determine what bacteria caused the infection, but my doctor said it was a random 1 in hundreds of thousands occurrence and that there's nothing anyone could've done to prevent it. I'll probably be in the hospital for another couple days to get the infection under control and then hopefully I'll be able to go home. We spent some time with our baby girls, gave them hugs and kisses and told them how much mommy and daddy loved them. The nurses were amazing, which I'll always be forever grateful for. It's just so much to process in such a short period of time. I can honestly say I can never go through something like this again and that we're done. We're just so grateful for the blessing of our 2 healthy boys.

Thank you all for your support.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Cannot imagine what you are going through. I'm at a loss for words...

Sending massive hugs your way. I'm glad you're being well taken care of and hope they are able to get the infection under control in short order. :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just wanted you to know I was still thinking of you . I pray the days ahead are gentle on you. I am just so sorry this has happened. :cry::cry:
All My Love XOOXOXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

An angel in the book of life wrote down your babies birth,

Then whispered as she closed the book,

"Too beautiful for the Earth"

Sending lots of hugs your way hun, cant even begin to imagine what your going through xxxxx :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so sorry to read of your losses, i cannot imagine how hard it is for you, i have tears in my eyes just typing this :cry: :hugs:

Take plenty of time to look after yourself and do not rush back to work or anything :hugs::hugs:

Rest in peace beautiful angels :hugs::hugs:

I'm sorry for your loss :( Thinking of you and your family xx

Thank you for taking the time to update us. Dreadful thing to happen to you and your family, my heart goes out to you. I guess it's important for you to know why this happened... Really hope you and your family are OK and find the strength to deal with this.

This is so incredidbly sad xxxx I'm so sorry for your loss xxxx sending hugs and love and prayers xxxx

Deepest sympathies to you and your family on your loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->