Lost-sex drive-if found please return too

Uvlollypop

finally a mum
Reaction score
i have no interest in sex not at all nada! i dont even feel sick, not really anyone else had this????:muaha:

My sex drive is gone and I fear it is never coming back.

im starting to think someones stolen it!

one day i was fine now i cant be arsed

i told my other half he was going to have to start 'spending time in the bathroom' he wasnt happy

:rofl: By the time my one gets here I doubt my OH will remember where to put it!

Mine is finally starting to come back, hopefully I'll have a good 2nd tri. Not that I have anyone to sleep with!!! But its nice to know its not gone forever haha.

I've been looking for mine too. I usually have the opposite problem when pg but this time around I am not wanting to be messed with!

that's how i usually am, prego or not :rofl: but then i am just cursed with an extremely low sex drive! our poor OH's!

hope you find yours though! me...i can live without it :lol:

im starting to think someones stolen it!

one day i was fine now i cant be arsed

i told my other half he was going to have to start 'spending time in the bathroom' he wasnt happy

:rofl::rofl:

It may come back in second trimester. Mine did but still not much being done about it. LOL

Mine is still going strong although its slooooooooowly dwindling off so i should imagine this time in 2 weeks i'll be with you hun!!

I think you will be interested in the following thread: "Ideas to spice things up in the bedroom" on the 2nd Trimester site!!!!

Mine's gone too!!! Wish i could remember where i left it!
Might have something to do with worrying bout LO!:blush:

hah ha!!!! It twas me! I am a libido theif! All of a sudden, my man comes home and it is all i can think about. Poor bloke just wants to sleep the flight off!

that's how i usually am, prego or not :rofl: but then i am just cursed with an extremely low sex drive! our poor OH's!

hope you find yours though! me...i can live without it :lol:

Same here, Ive never really had one.

My OH gets it like 3 times a week now though, I think he wants me to be pregnant forever. Thats a recent development though, my sex drive disappeared until about 30 wks

xxx

hah ha!!!! It twas me! I am a libido theif! All of a sudden, my man comes home and it is all i can think about. Poor bloke just wants to sleep the flight off!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

thanks kat but i dont want to spice things up i dont want anything o do with it :hissy:

its a bit pooey:blush:

Mine went as soon as we suspected we'd had success. But now I'm nauseous and had spotting so extra disinclined. Hope to have some next trimester though as I sort of do still fancy a bit. Still fancy my Hub anyway.

If anyone wants mine they can have it...

It's still with me, but I have no-one to share it with.. lol..

x

Yup my sex drives disappeared too, much to my partners disappointment - poor man! I hope it'll come back soon, think he's gonna go insane soon!

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev328pf___.png

In my 1st trimester, my sex drive was there after awhile, then I got into the 2nd trimester and I felt like a sex maniac. I constantly thought about it. Now that I'm in my 3rd trimester, I am so uncomfortable that sex doesn't even sound appealing to me. I'm huge and don't feel sexy. :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->