Lost the baby at 9 weeks

I'm so sorry for your loss, it's hard.
Get lots of rest, and snuggle with your little girly xx :hugs:

I am so sorry. I had a similar experience, where we found out we lost our baby at 9 weeks at our 12 week appt. It was strange, as we had just saw a strong heartbeat at our 8 week u/s. So I understand how you are feeling right now. I also felt very bad for my son, because I desperately wanted him to have a sibling. It WILL get better, and time does heal... although of course you will never forget. It is very hard at first, but once you are back to ttc again you will feel that hope again. 6 months after we lost our angel baby I got pregnant again (with a chemical in between), and so far things are good. I also feel like I learned a lot from that experience, although I did not see it at the time. Sending lots of hugs and prayers your way :hugs:

So sorry for your loss hun :hugs: You are not a failure at all. Take time to heal, rest up and focus on your little girl. https://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/rose.gif xx

Thank you all for the kind words it is hard and i want to cry and scream and know why but my little one helps me alot wish my body would miscarry already so i can move on . . . if i dont by this weekend i got for a d&c which im nervous about.

its horrible i lost mine at 7 weeks , there isnt anything you can do it wasnt your fault and you did nothing to cause this, just sometimes things arent right and mother nature takes control, give yourself time to heal and come to terms with it, you will have another chance im sure the fact you all ready have one lovely little girl is a good sign, :hugs:dont punish yourself you are not a failure you are just simply the 1-3 unlucky few who suffer mc and thats all there is to it.:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->