Lost9's Long Term Trying To Conceive Buddies <3

L

Lost7

Lost9's Long Term Trying To Conceive Buddies <3

Quick introduction to my post:

I'm Lost7 (Technically calling myself Lost9 these days since I've lost 2 more babies since joining).

Ideally want to make this thread a 'buddy' group for those who have difficulties in conceiving.

I made a thread in 2ww for August BFP's and regret doing so, Fertile Flowers coming along and conceiving and here I am, still 'trying'.
Rather than literally be surrounded by 20 women + who clearly have next to no difficulty in conceiving, thought I'd start this post.

I'm now technically NTNP, but I will test the day :witch: is due next time around. I will create this thread like any other, with testing dates of lovely ladies attached.

This thread is for people who are struggling to conceive.

September Testing Dates <3

14th: Jessieles
21st: Lost7
22nd: fairyy

Unconfirmed Testers! <3

<3 Teeny Weeny

Thank you Lost. I'll join you here.
I'm on my last cycle of Clomid before surgery. I'm not going to test this month as my temps usually start to fall at 11/12 dpo anyway telling me the witch is coming.
I really hope and pray we get our rainbows soon. Xx

:hugs:
What surgery do they want to do? I'm not going to temp any more!
Good luck hun! Do you want me to add you down for a date or as a non confirmed at the moment until O?

Best of luck sweetie, both you and I deserve this so much, FX for us! :dust:

Ovarian drilling, again. :-(
I will let you know a testing date after confirmed ovulation. Hopefully it won't be long. Xx

What on earth is that?! :shock: Sounds really painful! Are you put under general for that? FX this is your month so you don't have to go through with that! <3

Yes it's under GA. They burn your ovaries which in turn helps ovulation. I had it back in 2009 and then Clomid to have DS2. We tried for 18 months that time.
DD we NTNP for 12 months after DS was born and I was just about to start Clomid and we fell pregnant our wedding weekend!
I am a real veteran for LTTC but this time I feel really broken. I think my age and the MMC are weighing heavily on my mind and previously I have been optimistic.
Now I am not sure whether we will have #4. In my heart I like to believe so, my mind tells me otherwise.

I really hope and pray this month is ours. That would be pretty awesome. Xx

I agree hun! Fingers crossed! I'm taking a step back from trying now, and that feels weird! :hugs:

I would like join hunni. Cd1 today. I just can't stop crying. Don't know how long I can take this:cry:

We started NTNP from January 2013 as DH wasn't ready completely and I was kind of forcing him. Now he is ready so we started TTC but three months into it and nothing. So nothing during this long two and half years.

I don't want to be childless forever. :cry:

Oh sweetie, come here :hugs:

Wish I could just scoop you up in my arms and hug you, both in tears but a :hugs: would make us feel a bit better!

I'm CD2 now hun, I've got to NTNP but that's so friggin hard. 12 months of doing anything and everything possible to then doing nothing, is hard!

Do you want me to add you down for a date or unconfirmed at the min? :hugs:

I'm here for you, we all are!

:hugs: hun.

This is really freaking hard. Getting pregnant shouldn't have been so hard. We want it so badly but still our womb is empty.

Lost hun you are an amazing woman. I see you try everything you can for that BFP. Hope God is there watching all these . . .

:hugs: to you Teeny Weeny. I wish a beautiful BFP for you this last cycle of clomid.

Lost, you can put me down for 22nd.

I know what you mean hun. I had 6 children, dare I say 'easily' and presumed that I'd never be in this situation that I am in now. Never. I took my fertility for granted.

I really really hope you get that :bfp: soon. :hugs:
I really really have tried everything. I am debating ordering CLOMID online I am that freaking desperate! :oops:

Will pop you down for 22nd - that's the day you're getting that :bfp: or I will be on the case for you! :hugs:

Hi Girls! Awesome group! I would like to join to :flower:, ive been ttc for 23 months now, started clomid 6 months ago, bfp 1st month but had a blighted ovum and miscarried at 10w. I am now on my last cycle of clomid before I have a lap and dye. I am ovulating really well but still no bfp!

I agree with you all, ttc is the hardest time ever! xxx

Hi Jessie! :flower:

Welcome hun! I am really sorry to hear of your miscarriage. :hugs: When do you test? Shall I add you? Fingers crossed for you this month! 23 months is a long time! :hugs:

Well I should be due af around 14th sept, im not charting or opking or anything this month, trying to take a more relaxed approach :wacko:

Same here Hun! Not trying and not preventing now! All I will do is test when AF is due!

Speaking of which, I've got to go to hospital soon and I'm dreading it!

Can I join please even though not trying again now til Nov.was trying for 12 months all bfn xxx

Absolutely! We are in supportive of each other! I can't wait for you to start trying again! I have every faith in our lovely ladies on this thread! :hugs:

Hey,
Me and my husband have been trying for 7 1/2 years now. I am on mental Health medications due to being bipolar, bpd, ocd and schizophrenic please don't judge. Been on pill for the last 6 months for a little break from constant let down every month will be coming off pill September- October time and NTNP till November when we start ttc again properly. I have been part of groups on here and all my ttc buddies are on their 2-4 children since I started trying. I hope I can join :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->