Lots of cm 3, 4 and 5dpo. Possibly a good sign?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm 5dpo and since 3dpo I have had unusually high amounts of creamy, silky cm. Like huge amounts! I don't normally read anything in to post-o cm, but this is unusual for me and I haven't had this since TTC this time around. I wish I could remember if I had this in my past pregnancies, but I can't.

Could this be a good sign maybe?

Rationally I think surely not, as a fertilised egg wouldn't even have implanted yet, so how would my body react to a pregnancy if there is one? Then again EPF is released within hours of fertilisation and that lowers your immune system, so maybe there's something in that that increases CM? Eek! Clutching a straws big time here. I promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot this time around...

I think it depends on your body. I always thought I was pregnant because after ovulation leading up to AF I always got TONS of creamy CM. So I would always get my hopes up because other women said that was their pregnancy sign only to get a BFN.

welp, this month my CM was white and watery(which isn't MY normal) sure enough at 9dpo I got my BFP.

Congratulations on your BFP!! That sounds really similar to this cm I'm experiencing, milky in colour and lotiony/watery. I hope this is a good sign for me. And this is unusual for me too at this time of my cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->