Lots Of Girls Stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! newborn - 9 mths what you after girlies ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fine hun thanks and yes pls pics of dresses I'm just gona look at sleepsuits xx

What condition are all the sleepsuits donthey have stains/ bobbles/ faiding and how much xx

hi hun the sleepsuits are all slightly bobbled but not that noticable no stains and just let me know what ones you want if any and i will get you a bundle price and i will take pics of the dresses after i have gave my girlies a bath lol x

Il have the three outfits I said with the shoes the muggy sleepsuits if no bobbles and the two dresses xxx let me no price xx

your inbox is full hun so..

ok 3 outfits + free shoes
miffy bunny sleepsuit
2 dresses

£15 posted if thats ok if not let me know xx:thumbup:

im off to the PO anyone want anything before i go???:thumbup:

am intrested in anyfootwear any size. also anything 3months plus

i have a whole carrier bag full of shoes different sizes and 2 bin liners full of that size and up just let me know what your after as i would be there for days taking pics of everything x

the dresses and tops i have up are 3-6 but happy to put more stuff up for ya hun xx as i also have 6-9 stuff xx

just let me know x if you want lots of pics i can maybe e-mail them to you x

hi girls if theres something you want and its not up let me know and i will take pics xxxxxxxxxxxx

hey only me hehe what size are the denim dresses? have you still got them and what have you got in 6-9? x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"